Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling ZAP CHEAP CHEAP

Selling only $180, come with wooden blade, some extra parts like carbon boom n tail fin set. Interested call 96860086
    Tx : yet to know
    Heli : yet to know

Cheap CHEAP ZAP

Selling ZAP cheap cheap, nice heli, selling bcos prefer Nitro heli.
    Only S$180 neg, no electronics.

Comment

Selling ZAP CHEAP CHEAP

come with wooden blade, carbon boom n fin, extra tail shaft, input gear n tail gear, 10T motor pinion, landing skid, original box n manual. Selling only S$150. Interested pm or call me at 96860086.

Comment

Appreciate if you can just bump your thread up with new details instead of creating a new thread selling the same item

Mike

Comment

Sold?

Hi,Is it sold?

Comment

hi ken, you going to buy zap? btw, can u sms me again? I lost your hp no.
            Trex 450.
            Trex 500.
            9CHP.

Comment

not sold yet. call me at 96860086

Comment

Would appreciate it if u got some pics showing the condition of the heli and gears.

Comment

got email address ? photo more than 100kb, can't put on the web

Comment

brand new condition, gear is good

Comment

Please send pics to Arendil_7@hotmail.com

Comment

Interested

Can email to chonnken@yahoo.com on your term of trade and pic? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
                          Please send pics to Arendil_7@hotmail.com

Ray u interested to upgrade from Hornet II.

Hornet too much tuning n too little flight time. Go for it man!!!

Saw Frank tuning his Hornet at the Bishan today. Really pity him. More tuning than flying!!!

I think Ah Tat is the most successful Hornet tamer so far. But I guess he does all his tuning at his shop!!!

Comment

I dun mean to hijack this thread.. but it seems people are getting wrong ideas.
                            1) I am just interested in getting a Zoom. Am still working on the details. not finalised

2) My Hornet is flying really well now. In fact now i'm bored, since there's nothing else to do except go fly and crash it so that i can fix it again.... I'm just kinda bored with CCPM and have not tried to auto... so I tot i'd try a Zoom up for size, as i really like the design.

3) I'd just like to know that condidtion of 999R's Zap. I recalled that he posted before the forum was upgraded... din recall that he post any detailed pics.. so would like to find out first.

I apologise for any distress that this posting may have caused due to any irrelevant content.

Comment

Sent You 2 PMs... please ignore the first one.....

Comment

Working...
                              X