Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wah, 1/4 scale Piper, thats a beautiful giant man....hey how about bringing it to Tampines when u have finished building ...really like to c this one.

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
    (

Comment

I did not say you played me out but you definitely STOOD ME UP! An appointment was made and you did not even turn up or even have the courtesy to call! Best of all you turned off your phone and later did not even answer my calls. If someone was ahead of me just let me know, no big deal.

Anyway, I'm glad I did not deal with you and I don't have to watch what I say when it's the truth. So please don't threaten!!

Comment

yah lor...hey kinkymonk, u said u were coming to my plc to take the J3 cub, i rushed back from work n u didn't turn up!!! n i oso didn't get any call from u to cancel the appointment... ...tot u must have lost my number!

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
        (

Comment

I received a lot of call and could not remember who is who for what i know whoever is there that nite viewing the plane ...

Comment

Your phone was switched off. When it was switched on after I left there was no answer, even to SMS. Strange.

Anyway, enuough said. I just want to enjoy the hobby, I'll just take note.

Comment

Hei....KINKY....
              I thought you would be sending your Cherokee to my friend? since you already sold to him...... Have not delivery as yet kah????
              CQ CQ for RC Pilots
              - This ground control...you're cleared for take off.
              73s de 9 Whiskey 2 Papa Alpha Tango

Comment

Yes Pat I have not receive the Cherokee plane yet as promised by KinkyMonk. The last SMS I rec. was on the 7th. Feb that he is still stuck at work and cannot deliver to me that night. I have been calling him since than.Everyday 5 calls and SMS but until today he still never answer his phone and reply any SMS.Is that the way he always deal or trade?
                FUTABA T6XAs
                HiTec Optic 6
                Cherokee
                Eagle 3D 50S

T-34 Mentor-40
                Super Sports 60
                Honey Bee King 2

Comment

Cool it guys.

When i bought the Raven from him, i called him that very day, met that night and he even fetched a friend and myself home, with the plane, quite a distance away.

It must be frustrating for you, explorer, that's understandable. In anycase, mellow down. Hope things get resolved between you'll. You make your own assumptions. Im just relating my experience because you asked. And i have to say, he's a gentleman as far as im concerned.

Comment

Hi Mathieu.Its nice of you to say something good of him. Anyway I always give him a good image even with all those comment posted as I spoke to him B4 on the phone. But I really don't know what went wrong. Mayb you can help me by calling him and find out what wrong and post it here. Thanking you in advance.
                    FUTABA T6XAs
                    HiTec Optic 6
                    Cherokee
                    Eagle 3D 50S

T-34 Mentor-40
                    Super Sports 60
                    Honey Bee King 2

Comment

A gentlemen always let known of the situations rather than letting people thinking of otherwised.

If got problem, let it be known.....can be understandable.....

A good businessman will always make a call whenever even perceiving late 5 minutes for any appointments.

I think KINKYMONK better give Explorer a call to advise of the situations rather than letting it go just like tat.
                      CQ CQ for RC Pilots

Comment

Hey....explorer....if KINKY still doesn't reply ....maybe you can list KINKY into the "NOT SO GOOD GUY LIST" which is a new thread by MIKE (HZM).
                        CQ CQ for RC Pilots

Comment

Hi Kinkymonk, Just to inform you that I have bought a New Cherokee 3 days ago and already done by maiden flight. But anyway I will STILL HONOUR THE SALE that I have with you.So if anytime you like to sent the plane over to my house please do it.Thanks
                          FUTABA T6XAs
                          HiTec Optic 6
                          Cherokee
                          Eagle 3D 50S

T-34 Mentor-40
                          Super Sports 60
                          Honey Bee King 2

Comment

Picture of my New Plane

FUTABA T6XAs
                            HiTec Optic 6
                            Cherokee