Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb para plane

well guy any ideal who want to sell paraplane.can get in touch with me here.
    mike

mike, very chim, wat is a para plane?

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
    (

Comment

Plane with a parachute is it?

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
      (

Comment

Re: wtb para plane

hi Mike,
        Pls enlighten us what's a para plane .
        Picture reference would be great.
        Cheers

Comment

I got a para plane for .25 engine
          u interested ?

Comment

if u interested, u can email me at jtansoon@yahoo.com..

Comment

check out this link.. i guess this is a para plane.. looks interesting..

rifqi.
              this hobby is a compulsion/addiction/disease

Comment

para plane

well is ur self made ?do u have a pic.currently i have a hirobo para plane but fuselarge broke into many pcs . i should use a 10 to 15 size engine instead i use 32 heli engine.over power.any ideal where i can get the parachute in s'pore.
                mike

Comment

When I was buidling my gongola for my para plane, I built 3 extra. If you are looking for the gongola guess I got spares and the respective parts. You will need to cut the wood for the engine mount and servos / battery / receiver though...

The chute was ordered from US.

Comment

well if u want to order the para plane well count me in .well can save cost for fright.how abt that.
                    mike

Comment

Paraplane Sail

Hi,
                      I have been wanting to build one and I believed the hardest part is the Sail.
                      Will be keen to get in touch with you if you have a spare Sail.
                      Actually the material 'rip stop' can be purchased locally. Only need steady hand to cut and sew. Then rig it up.

Vifo

Comment

mike -
                        I already got the chute and gondola...so won't be ordering it. Its not worth ordering the gondola oversea as the shipping cost is exp...unless you go by sea - than again, you probably would have completed building it yourself by the time it arrived.

The chute is ok as its light, so by air is not too bad..also u want it to fly right...so better to buy than make.

Vifo
                        You can order a ready made chute at abt US$120 - $140 depending on your colour combination. Or you can get a kit and sew it up yourself @ US$50 - but getting it right is another thing

check out the site - www.seabreezeparachutes.com

The guy is very helpful and will give you the plan to the gondola for free...

btw - anybody into r/c parachuting..I got a para jumper as well...but need a plane to bring it up, so far been getting heli flyers to do it for me..

Comment

Hi Guys, i do have the para plane mentioned. 94552111

Comment

I am keen on this I would like to see one myself b4 committing Anyone flying please post so that I can make a trip down to take a look

Mike

Comment

You can buy rip-stop from Spotlight. Usually flourescent colours. I think it is S$16/m. Yes, you need to hot cut, e.g. a soldering iron with a knife tip, else, it will fray. The knife can DIY or you can buy a sharp tip. Just ask the sale assistants for "rip-stop" and they will point it out to you. It is some sort of a woven plastic sheet in bright colours.

Used for making kites, parachutes, wind charms and sails. UV stable and will not tear easily. Then use double sided tape to hold pieces together and sew with sewing machine.

I have a stunt kite and a pocket parafoil make from this (both RTF). The parafoil self inflate in the wind. Good ad-hoc kite flying!
                              Bought it when I was in Australia, good wind there and kite club flies all sorts of funny kites there. Once help them flew a GIANT octopus kite (again boneless) then almost lift off the attached Land Rover.

In Singapore, go kite flying, no wind. Then go heli-flying, freaking typhoon! Then, bring both in car, guess what, it rained!!!
                              SonicBoom

Comment

Working...
                              X