Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

non RC

Looking For A Good Dog Trainer To Train My Female 1 Year Old Schnauzer To Toilet Or Newspaper Train. Must Be Effective Plz Pm Me If U Can Train Or U Know Some 1 Who Can Train Thanks
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally posted by greentea
    Looking For A Good Dog Trainer To Train My Female 1 Year Old Schnauzer To Toilet Or Newspaper Train. Must Be Effective Plz Pm Me If U Can Train Or U Know Some 1 Who Can Train Thanks
    Bro, u can do it yourself. first, u gotta allocate an area for the dog's toilet, lay the entire area with newspaper, and confine the dog in that area for a few days (u will have to bear with its barking and whining though). replace the soiled paper and praise (w/ treats) your dog consistentaly. slowly, decrease the area covered by newspaper to your desired size in a corner. if she shits or pees off target, do not hesitate to use negative reinforcement such as slapping a rolled up newspaper on the floor next to her and/or shouting at her (no need for physical punishment).

hope this helps
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Working...
    X