Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEam magic g4s for sale at $400 rtr

hi i have a team magic G4S con 9/10 ED full rtr come with team magic starter box glow heater with charger and lots of hop up with spare part contorller kopro ex 11, mini ko pro fm 40mhz, servo kopro, engine nova rossi s 12 pipe brand new kfactory, full ed see to belive. clearing my wife ride cos just got a JR venture cp 30 and she not playing. ctc me at 90753774.

Originally posted by neubronner
    hi i have a team magic G4S con 9/10 ED full rtr come with team magic starter box glow heater with charger and lots of hop up with spare part contorller kopro ex 11, mini ko pro fm 40mhz, servo kopro, engine nova rossi s 12 pipe brand new kfactory, full ed see to belive. clearing my wife ride cos just got a JR venture cp 30 and she not playing. ctc me at 90753774.
    Forgot to add chasis change to 5mm still got the standard 3mm wow dun noe what else to add cos spare parts also comes with it,cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by neubronner
      Forgot to add chasis change to 5mm still got the standard 3mm wow dun noe what else to add cos spare parts also comes with it,cheers.
      hi my car sold!! to a very nice bro cheers!! *thread close*

Comment

Working...
      X