Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tadaaaa ..... Pink Panther Ta Lang~ Ta Lang~
    Not very well taken though. Pls advise your friend to be patient. Something of this size is not something he should rush. Savour at the beauty of my bird

Comment

Actually I prefer to sell only the Kit+Blade+Engine because I intend to use all the electronic on my new bird. But if offer is right I may just let go.
      This heli has seen through 2 gallons. The engine is still going strong, can do inverted or side roll no prob at all. Tuning it is fairly easy I find, but don't expect the punch to be terrific
      Ops, 1 more.

Comment

Oh, I'm the 2nd owner for this bird, so my price is $400 for the Kit+Engine+Blades.

Comment

Sory ah.. keapo abit ....wht size is this brid?? if everthing in how many money hah ?? my friend also interested la...
          [B][I]Tx[/I][/B]: [B]Futaba 10CHP on 2.4G,29&35Mhz[/B]
          ------------------------------
          [B][I]Heli on service[/I]:[/B]
          Trex700N[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
          TT X50[B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
          MSH Protos [B][COLOR="Orange"](BeastX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]
          HK480pro [B][COLOR="Orange"](Tarot ZYX FBL)[/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by vinc77
            Sory ah.. keapo abit ....wht size is this brid?? if everthing in how many money hah ?? my friend also interested la...
            Erm,you ask different people you get different pricing. The servos+gyro set me back about 600 almost, regulator+lipo about $100, Kit+engine+blade another set of cash. And I'm not using highend items, so I would say 1.5K should be good enough, still got to think about your transmitter also.

Comment

I'll remember not to sell anything with my colours next time

Comment

Originally posted by ammo
                I'll remember not to sell anything with my colours next time
                Your colours? My pinky formosa made history in PFW Anyway if anybody is buying, I'll be asking to swap a new canopy for the pinky one. I must thank you for such a wonderfully built heli

Comment

HDB,
                  extend the boom to a titan lah..
                  My Hangar:

Heli 1:T-REX 450SE (Hughes MD 500)
                  (SE-maiden 15/03/06)
                  (XL-maiden 16/10/05)

Heli 2:RAPTOR 50 TITAN
                  (TITAN-maiden 16/06/2006)

Heli 3:T-REX 500ESP (T-rex maiden 25/9/10)
                  (FLASHER 500-maiden 08/10/2009 R.I.P:09/08/10)

Heli 4:Flasher 250
                  (maiden 13/09/2010)

Airplane 1:GWS A-4SU Skyhawk For Sale
                  Airplane 2:GWS P-40N WarHawk RAAF maiden flight 20/08/10 For Sale

Transmitter:
                  JR 9XII(XPS 2.4)

Its all fun & games till the bills come..

Comment

Originally posted by UH-1H
                    HDB,
                    extend the boom to a titan lah..
                    It is a R50T Sorry never let you guys know. For interested party, this is the R50T, meaning it is the newer version with the longer boom. I wasted 1 pair for boom when buying cause it turned out to be for the older version and is shorter But happy the boom is serving someone else

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
                      Your colours? My pinky formosa made history in PFW Anyway if anybody is buying, I'll be asking to swap a new canopy for the pinky one. I must thank you for such a wonderfully built heli
                      bro, thought of getting pink blades too?
                      Futaba 8U Super/Spectrum DX7

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

"To be OLD & WISE, You must 1st have to be YOUNG & STUPID"

Comment

Pink blades? Now thats really pinky Guess no one interested in R50T

Comment

Talking about R50, where's yours? Need any help?I got starter and 20% nitro if you need You know where to find me

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
                            Talking about R50, where's yours? Need any help?I got starter and 20% nitro if you need You know where to find me
                            thx bro, need $$$ than help. can help? trying 2 find time...
                            btw, there r pink blades in the market, maybe not in sin yet...
                            Futaba 8U Super/Spectrum DX7

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

"To be OLD & WISE, You must 1st have to be YOUNG & STUPID"

Comment

Working...
                            X