Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost new HPI Savage 25 with extras for sale

I have a almost new HPI Savage25 RTR for sale, it was started up and tuned by the shop, run only a about 5 times (tanks), condition is almost new. I bought it in America about 1.5 years ago while I was working there. Shipped it back to Singapore and never once used it here. This truck has never even been off road, the engine run in was done in a parking lot. Then care was taken to store with after run oil.

Read about this truck here http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/kitMain.php?partNo=832

Extra's include Reverse Module (SGD$200.00), Glow Plug Igniter and Charger (110W), Rechargeable Receiver Battery Pack, Hot Bodies Aluminum Tuned Pipe, Fuel Bottle. Original HPI Glow Plug (New Unopened) Probably close to SGD$400.00 in extra's.

Im asking SGD$699.00 for it. Price is negotiable for serious buyers. I’m located in the east coast Bedok, viewing can be done here.

Please call or sms 9339-8843 to deal. Please dont PM, seldom online. Thank You.

Hpi Savage25 - Price Revised

PRICE REVISED $599.00 Quick sale....

Originally posted by ou8durian
    I have a almost new HPI Savage25 RTR for sale, it was started up and tuned by the shop, run only a about 5 times (tanks), condition is almost new. I bought it in America about 1.5 years ago while I was working there. Shipped it back to Singapore and never once used it here. This truck has never even been off road, the engine run in was done in a parking lot. Then care was taken to store with after run oil.

Read about this truck here http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/kitMain.php?partNo=832

Extra's include Reverse Module (SGD$200.00), Glow Plug Igniter and Charger (110W), Rechargeable Receiver Battery Pack, Hot Bodies Aluminum Tuned Pipe, Fuel Bottle. Original HPI Glow Plug (New Unopened) Probably close to SGD$400.00 in extra's.

Im asking SGD$699.00 for it. Price is negotiable for serious buyers. I’m located in the east coast Bedok, viewing can be done here.

Please call or sms 9339-8843 to deal. Please dont PM, seldom online. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
    X