Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 pcs Brand New SuperTigre G34 Engines for sale

Bought these in October 2004, wanted to make a twin project, but due to time constraint and family commitments, so selling these away reluctantly to a good home.

They have about 1.5L of 15% fuel ran thru' them on test bench as shown. 13,500 rpm with APC 9X6 prop, no kidding! Use 10X6 no problem, muffler can be rotated to any angle you want.

Bought at $128 apiece, selling at $98 apiece, prefer to sell both together, so if can find a friend to buy together, i will let them go at $180 for both.

Please note, these are mint and new engines that i bought from NTC and they are fully run-in'd, not some crap that happened to them that i'm selling them away.
    Price is FIRM, any cheaper i might as well use it as paper weight!

Genuine buyers please call Steven at 94889008

Collection at Eunos MRT station

Last edited by AstroBoy; 08-12-2004, 12:28 AM.

Picture with original box

Comment

Engine close-up

Comment

---UPDATED---

1 engine is sold.

Comment

Super Tigre is great engine...it a steal at this price...come on guys!!!

AstroBoy, wats that interesting structure u built in the pic...looks like a plane without wings or boat without a hull..

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
          (

Comment

That's my son's toy workbench playset from IKEA Lah!
            He has outgrown that toy, my wife is the one who told me to convert it into an engine test bench, don't know who to give away to and she say throw away very sayang. Yah, i know, i have a very supportive wife , no she didn't nag at me for buying so many r/c stuff. That's not the reason i'm selling these G34s away. Been using that bench for all my engine running-ins.
            Thanks stuka for saying these engines are good, they are good! and i know they are good! This engine is ringed piston in case people don't know, they last a long time.

Comment

...so tats wat it is...

Been running super tigre for many years now...very nice low and steady idle...music to my hears, just love it. Pity u have to let them go, best of luck to u on the sale.

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
              (

Comment

TTT
                Ok, i'm letting go both at S$150, original buyer of my one engine don't really need that engine at the moment, he thought of buying one just to keep for future project.
                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X