Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Mini-Zoom/EP-100 Very Attractive

Having too much fun with my mini-titan, didnt touch this small heli for some time already.

Decide to put it out to see any one interested, not for beginner.

I have enough parts to build at least two EP100 including one with latest Alu frame. You can get the parts from SHS (pixy) or like me get all my upgrades from www.flying-hobby.com in Hong Kong.

NOTE: You would need to build it up to flying condition....you can decide to build one or two from the parts I have. SOme might want to be creative to build a tandem out of these parts.

Package deal only at $500 and you take all including the following electronic, or make your best offer I will consider it. All these easily cost me more the $2000.

Electronics include:
    - cc10 and BEC
    - DN 1050 3S * qty 2
    - TP 920 3S qty:1 , 730 3S qty:1
    - Tahmazo DS50 Digital servo (SHS) qty:7 ( 3 mounted on Blue frame)
    ( lots of spare gears for Tahmazo DS50 servos)
    - stock 4800KVA motor capable of 3S

parts include a lots of upgrades....ALSO a 3 Blades Head included for your second.....hmmmm...you are just short of a few parts to even build 3 EP100.

Package - All you see in these pictures. Come with nice Align box to fit the Heli.

Jonathan

Not Familiar with Ep100, check these sites.
    RCGroups - All you want to know about Mini-Zoom, EP100

CLOSE UP on Frame, battery 3blades Head

group1 parts.....

Comment

group 2 spares

group 2 spares

Comment

wah, great deal. up for u! if i never buy my extra trex se, woulda gotten this. too many helis liao though. with so much metal, the heli looks like meant for display cabinet rather than flying!

Comment

check special Deal - from now to Saturday

Hi,
          Check new thread on special deal arrangement -- price will drop every 3 to 5 hours until someone first post to take the deal at a specific price. Close on Sat 2pm.

Jonathan

Comment

Working...
          X