Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a Honeybee CP fly inverted?

Hi guys, have been trying inverted flight on the sim for a few weeks, gotten quite used to it already. now wanting to try it on my real heli. thing is, i got this feeling i might crash. i figure an inverted crash on my trex se will cost quite a lot, so thinking of getting something that's cheap to repair.

anyone done inverted hovering with the cp before? do give your feedbacks!
    if honeybee cp is really difficult or not possible to hover upside down, then i'll prob sacrifice my trex xl to do the learning..haha

oh shucks, wrong forum! mods pls delete. sorry!

Comment

try making a training skid for ur trex?

This is video from the day Chong was trying out his inverted training gear idea on his T-rex. Alan Jr. ends up landing it upside down on the runway
      sigpic

Helis:
      Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
      Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
      Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
      Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
      Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Wun alot lah, just the normal usual stuffs ie. blades, feathering shaft, main shaft. But also depends on how you crash.

Did go into a flip forgetting to idle up about 3m high, crash inverted with no major damage that requires replacement.

Originally posted by huasze
        Hi guys, have been trying inverted flight on the sim for a few weeks, gotten quite used to it already. now wanting to try it on my real heli. thing is, i got this feeling i might crash. i figure an inverted crash on my trex se will cost quite a lot, so thinking of getting something that's cheap to repair.

anyone done inverted hovering with the cp before? do give your feedbacks!
        if honeybee cp is really difficult or not possible to hover upside down, then i'll prob sacrifice my trex xl to do the learning..haha

Comment

Originally posted by luckysoul
          try making a training skid for ur trex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ActKjdh5z5E
          looks like it cant take a crash bro
          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

It is possible for a HB CP to invert but it will be unstable compared to Trex. You need fast reflexes.. Do a search at youtube.
            In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Like what once bro balance_mind mention.. If you can do it on the sim means you can do it on the real thing..

Just do it.. and if you feel you're going to crash, then don't do it.. BTW.. No heli are cheap to crash and repair.. Unless you're sponsored.. and also have people fix it for you.. otherwise.. your time cost more then the parts..

Comment

To further add, it's to do it well in the sim. Control flight very important.

Originally posted by tucfaz
                Like what once bro balance_mind mention.. If you can do it on the sim means you can do it on the real thing..

Just do it.. and if you feel you're going to crash, then don't do it.. BTW.. No heli are cheap to crash and repair.. Unless you're sponsored.. and also have people fix it for you.. otherwise.. your time cost more then the parts..

Comment

Fear is the greatest obstacle. Have faith in yourself!

I practiced for 6 donkey mths in MSCP before i overcome my fear of flying outdoor esp with my Mini-T.
                  In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Working...
                  X