Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb sim

hilo, anyone selling their fms???willing to buy like half the original price?
    save the animals!:

FMS don't have to buy, you can download from the internet for free. However you will have to buy the cable to connect your tx to the comp.
    [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Art2
      FMS don't have to buy, you can download from the internet for free. However you will have to buy the cable to connect your tx to the comp.
      i have the fms...but i need a cable that can use for my honey king bee2 tx....i have one but for 4ch.....i need a six ch cable or a fms set.....the tx with cable kind?right?correct me if i'm wrong pls
      save the animals!:

Comment

Originally posted by dreamflyer
        i have the fms...but i need a cable that can use for my honey king bee2 tx....i have one but for 4ch.....i need a six ch cable or a fms set.....the tx with cable kind?right?correct me if i'm wrong pls
        Yikes... i though you want for your 4CH Tx. The Esky sim cable only works with 4Ch Esky Tx, cos the 6Ch Tx is already programmed for a 120deg swash thus when you connect the sim cable to the 6Ch, you will have trouble with the controls. However, i saw that SmartProPoPlus has a demixing function that you can use for your 6Ch Tx but you would have to make your own cable to connect to the mic port of your soundcard as I remember SmartProPoPlus does not detect USB ports.
        In Hangar
        Mini Titan with stock motor and ESC
        GY401
        HS65 for cyclics
        Futaba 9257 for tail
        Dualsky Xpower 2100mah
        Gforced DX7 on 2.4GHz
        Good to go!!! Go go go!

In Garage
        Tokyo Marui Tiger I RC Tank

Comment

Originally posted by dreamflyer
          What you mean is the Esky tx for FMS, that is also a 4 CH tx. I'm not too sure which cable you'll need to fully utilise the 6 CH function of the King 2 tx
          [SIZE=1][B]Back to hovering!!![/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
          X