Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EStarter for sale

Estarter going for $120. RTF with 370 motor, esky receiver, 3 servos and GWS esc. Transmitter is Futaba Skysport4. No battery and charger included. Freq is 40.790MHz. PM me if interested or your nearest offer.

which estarter is it? any pictures available? thanks
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

estarter pic

attached is the pic downloaded from the internet.

Comment

EStarter for sale

Hi skyfool,

Just wanna ask a question. "No battery and charger"...you are refering to the transmitter or the plane? Sorry, if my question sounds stupid, newbie lah...
        "To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times." - Mark Twain

Comment

estarter

oh.. i mean no battery and charger for the plane. the transmitter uses 8 x AA batteries and does not come with batteries as well. no questions are stupid, just need clarification that's all.

btw this is a used plane. crashed once and re-enforce on the tail with e-proxy before.

Comment

EStarter for sale

What happened to the original batteries? Would you be able to advise what type of battery I need to get? Can I settle for Ni-MH? Is this a 3 channels plane? Elevator, Rudder, Aileron? Is it easy to fly and recommended for a newbie? I'm a super beginner. Please help.

Thanks.

Sorry for asking so many questions.
            "To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times." - Mark Twain

Comment

the Estarter is touted as one of the better begineer birds.

4 channels.

Ail
              Ele
              Thr
              Rud

I started with an estarter..I believe many here also....

good to have a 2cell lipo....say 1350 mah or so....
              TREX 500 ESP
              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                the Estarter is touted as one of the better begineer birds.

4 channels.

Ail
                Ele
                Thr
                Rud

I started with an estarter..I believe many here also....

good to have a 2cell lipo....say 1350 mah or so....
                Thanks, Art.

So how much will the 2 cells lipo be and how long will the flight time be? What about using 3 cells? Can I choose to use Ni-MH instead? How much saving will I get?

Comment

BTW, how many volts battery do I need to power the motor?

Comment

estarter

Thanks Art for your reply on whacker's question. i have been using 2 cell 1700MHA lipo on my estarter. it probably cause $40 plus for new ones. i got my batteries from someone in marketplace as well, but i am keeping them for my new plane. better to use lipo cause it has lesser charging time and more power.

Comment

Originally posted by skyfool
                      Thanks Art for your reply on whacker's question. i have been using 2 cell 1700MHA lipo on my estarter. it probably cause $40 plus for new ones. i got my batteries from someone in marketplace as well, but i am keeping them for my new plane. better to use lipo cause it has lesser charging time and more power.
                      Hi Sky,

Thanks for the advise. However, is there a certain voltage that I should look out for? Or the higher, the better??

Comment

estarter

Hi Whacker

i cannot answer your question cause i am quite a new flyer myself. i only started few months back. i have not heard of voltage control, but so far i have only encounter people telling me not to use battery of certain amphere for certain motor and esc.

correct me if i am wrong for those season flyers.

Comment

Okay. Thanks.

Comment

Futaba Tx for sale

Hi, plane has been sold but with Transmitter and recevier still around. Included both crystal 40.790MHz. Going for $50. ono.

Comment

Tx

Tx reserved, pending to deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X