Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epp Planes for sale

UCanDo 3D and Mustang for sale cheap $50 for both. Both are made of EPP foams. They have minor crash and all are re-inforced. Interested pls pm me!

To see how your plane crash? Let me fly! ;D If its doesn't crash!.....Its not a plane !
    So precision landing is not always required

hi ur sd plane crash b4? intersted
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

oops

its u cando3d plane
      [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ofcos is has been crashed before, but repaired. Otherwise I won't sell both for the price of $50.
        To see how your plane crash? Let me fly! ;D If its doesn't crash!.....Its not a plane !

Comment

is that 3d plane the soft foam kind?? u know the one that wont really sustain much damage when crashed...those kind.

if so i dont mind getting em
          thanks
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Yes they are both made of EPP foam can withstand breakage than norm Dapron foam.

Thank you very much guys for your interest. sorry to say that both planes have been sold!
            Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by xxJimbozxx
              Yes they are both made of EPP foam can withstand breakage than norm Dapron foam.

Thank you very much guys for your interest. sorry to say that both planes have been sold!
              Cheers!
              EPP WARBIRD P51
              HS55
              Optic6

Comment

Working...
              X