Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optic 6 Mode-2 (Brand New)

Hi guys,

i just got an optic 6 last week but realized that its not the mode i am used to. got it at $400. willing to let it go at $375. Sincerely finding a buyer as i am not used to Mode 2 and need to get one with Mode 1

As its only not more than a week old, its brand new.

everything u will find in the original set is included:

(1) tx - 35.050MHz (Mode 2) with battery & charger - no scratches
    (2) rx - with Xtals - unused
    (3) 4 x servos - unused
    (4) the sponge thingy that ure supposed to wrap the receiver in. - unused
    (5) receiver battery - unused
    (6) Operation Manual

generally, everything is in purchased condition.. even has the foam sheet that covers the tx.

i ony used the tx once for 15 mins on my estarter with seperate rx and servos... everything else (rx servos included in the set) is unused
    everything is in original perfect condition...Gaurenteed plus many chops

buyers can have my word... if they are not satisfied with it's condition upon viewing it, dont have to feel obliged to buy.

with regards to trade venue, i dont mind delivering it to your place.

again i wanna stress that im sincere about selling the set and im not out to cheat anyone... i just need to get a mode 1 tx thats all.
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Optic6 can convert both modes easily. Just open up and switch the mechanism inside. It's pretty easy. Many bros have done it including myself.
    I remember there is a thread on how to do it. You can search for it.

Alternatively, just bring back to the shop where you have bought it and request their help to convert.

Comment

dude, can switch lah... no need to sell, go back to rotor (i presume that's where u got it from) and they can switch it for you.

cheers!

nixaad
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

yup, i bought a mode 1 that is switched to mode 2.. in 10 mins
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

thanks dudes!

if thats the case..im just unsure about something...

u know the throttle stick in mode 2 is on left and right for mode 1 correct... if u were to just change the tension springs rite... with regards to the throttle stick what will happen to tt feeling of u know something rubbing along with the stick? that "zah zah" feeling...if u know what i mean

question is... if i were to change from mode2 to mode 1. will that "zah zah" feeling be on the elevator stick although its not allowed to freely move up and down?(cuz on mode one, the "zah zah" feeling is already set on the left stick)

hahaha..sounds quite complicated.. hope u can understand my question... i read my own post also blur
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel
            thanks dudes!

u know the throttle stick in mode 2 is on left and right for mode 1 correct... if u were to just change the tension springs rite... with regards to the throttle stick what will happen to tt feeling of u know something rubbing along with the stick? that "zah zah" feeling...if u know what i mean

question is... if i were to change from mode2 to mode 1. will that "zah zah" feeling be on the elevator stick although its not allowed to freely move up and down?(cuz on mode one, the "zah zah" feeling is already set on the left stick)

hahaha..sounds quite complicated.. hope u can understand my question... i read my own post also blur
            The "zah zah" as what you mentioned can be changea in a few minutes by turning the screws. Read the manual.

Comment

thanks dudes!

u have a way to describe things bro..

i think u meant the notchy feeling?
              u can move the "springy plate thingy" over to the right stick.. u can see it once u open up the case.
              For sale

Comment

Punggol Field Walk - Precision Landing Required!

Comment

thanks john and Leo..read the manual but the manual says nothing about that "zah zah" notchy feeling.. thanks aneways...think ive got a rough idea on how to go about doing it. thanks dudes! greatly appreciated.

Comment

thanks john and Leo..read the manual but the manual says nothing about that "zah zah" notchy feeling.. thanks aneways...think ive got a rough idea on how to go about doing it. thanks dudes! greatly appreciated.
                    For sale

Comment

Haha... SEE! Aren't YOU glad u didn't sell it away!!!

Comment

if u are still unsure... bring ur tx to some funfly i m sure there are some pros dat are able to help u...

Comment

thanks again

thanks guys.. the picture illustration was quite helpful..builds my confidence to open up the tx. haha. will try again...i tried yesterda but was unable to yank the plastic cover open. now i know why...must remove module! ha

again..thanks alot!

Comment

must remove the black side cover also.. press on the front(there is a catch there)
                            For sale

Comment

Working...
                            X