Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminium Transmitter Case (Brand New)

Hi,
    I just got a tx case from Jet Hobbies today. Just found out that my tx could not fit it. apparantly its suited for Spektrum DX7 , JR & Futaba Transmitters. got it for $59 willing to let it go for $50. Price negotiable. for those of u who wanna know the detials, heres the url: http://www.jethobby.com.sg/cgi-bin/e...83&cid=7&idx=1
    Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

PM send

Comment

what TX are you using?
      sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner
        what TX are you using?
        got an optic 6.
        Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel
          got an optic 6.

OH... lucky i am using that too.... btw why cant use??
          sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

Originally posted by abner
            OH... lucky i am using that too.... btw why cant use??
            haha. well..found that the optic was a lil long for the case. modifyable but rather get one that fits just right.

Comment

item sold. thank you.... guys prob can learn from my silly mistake... bring your tx when buying tx case.

Comment

Working...
              X