Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Hitec Optic 6

Hi all, as stated above, anyone with attractive deals? Bundled with other stuff oso okay (i would like it to come with the box too though, the optic 6' box that is), pls PM me. I'm still looking around, so please do not feel offended if i refuse any offers or if i seem insincere, i just want to make sure i don't buy the wrong stuff and cause more trouble for the seller in the end. Thanks in advance for understanding and, please send me some good offers!

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by wensen
      Anyone?
      Goodday,
      Have pmed you, I thinking of upgrading to a brand new one. Will be happy if have around $130 for Mode 2 tx,batter,manual & charger. Set is in good working condition except for the physical 7/10.
      Nothing wrong with the current set,its just me,I want to have a brand new set thats all .....
      Set was bought from a wonder bro at $150 2mth plus back,now since I'm sure I'll stay long in this hobby so....
      If you want do let me know early so I can make my order and deal once I get my new one.
      Cheers!

Comment

Got your PM bro No prob.
        The new set with the rx & servos combo set, its very value for money! Check it out. This TX very good investment!

Comment

Working...
        X