Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wts - GWS Mustang

selling my GWS Mustang.... flown 3 times before i remove the ESC and motor for my other planes

condition 9/10
    the main wings is wrapped with clear thin tape
    comes with 3 standard servos (elevator, rudder and aileron)
    the front part of the fuselage is cut so as to access to the motor

selling at $80...

interested buyer can call or sms at 96285293...

thanks...

ps... no fuss buyer will get spare wing for the mustang

pending collection......

Comment

Just wondering, where'd u get the tape? Can share the specs? like size n dimension and where to get it?

cheers!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by nixaad
        Just wondering, where'd u get the tape? Can share the specs? like size n dimension and where to get it?

cheers!
        its just an ordinary tape where you can get it at local hardware shop....

as for me its just an ordinary clear tape, thickness not sure but of course its thin enough if not than your model will become heavy, width of the tape 6mm or 8mm wide (really cannot remember now) and last of all its very cheap because it only cost like $1.80++ per roll....

hope it helps....

Comment

Originally posted by SKY
          its just an ordinary tape where you can get it at local hardware shop....

as for me its just an ordinary clear tape, thickness not sure but of course its thin enough if not than your model will become heavy, width of the tape 6mm or 8mm wide (really cannot remember now) and last of all its very cheap because it only cost like $1.80++ per roll....

hope it helps....
          Can share what motor power rating use for the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by renold
            Can share what motor power rating use for the plane.
            aiyoh now become like question and answer forum....

never mind i try to share as much as i noe....

my earlier setup is using x-motor with 1200kv, prop size using the 9x7.5E (very hard to find.... the only LHS i noe carry this is Skyhobbies and Hobby Shack), Hobbywing 25amp ESC and lastly standard Airtechnic servos....

hope it helps.....

Comment

Power setup

Thanks for your information.

I have tried with EPP Mustang with Himark 5:1 gear and 9x6 prop, 2s lipo. The plane can fly but always nose up immediately after launched and stalled. Apply full elevator nose down but no effect.

Can share what likely happen.

Comment

Well this is not the first time

Originally posted by renold
                Thanks for your information.

I have tried with EPP Mustang with Himark 5:1 gear and 9x6 prop, 2s lipo. The plane can fly but always nose up immediately after launched and stalled. Apply full elevator nose down but no effect.

Can share what likely happen.
                Sure if dig long enough you will find some thread regarding some mods needed for this EPP bird. Basically, it's got to do with the wing incidence. This Mustang was designed to fly slow as such the wing incidence is very positive. What you need to do is change the incidence of the wing or its tail. I did mine with positive (up the leading edge of the elevator ) incidence of the elevator of 5mm. It is like putting permanent down elevator. Next it was meant to fly with a 400 motor and you need about 150gm up front ie what ever you put on the nose, motor, spinner, prop must weigh 150grm. Hope this helps. If all else fails come down to punggul field walk on saturday morning. Some of the bros there have had time with the Epp Mustang. I am sure they will be able to help. if not look for the big guy they call chegu.
                Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                Having fun yet?
                36.39mhz
                40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly
                  if not look for the big guy they call chegu.
                  yah one more thing that you will never miss.... that is his chequered pants

Comment

sold.....

Comment

Working...
                    X