Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling RTF pips gws dragonfly and cheap ARF esky honeybee

yo guys, i posted a thread few days ago to sell my RTF pips gws dragonfly upgraded with superskid. now i giving a new offer for u all to consider, i gonna bundle my gws dragonfly wid a ARF esky honeybee for sale.

i gt some spare parts for a esky honeybee and i fixed them up into a ARF honeybee:
    - honeybee without main motor pinion & tail motor. (the two servo seem to have slower speed, will give a brand new main blade to make up for it)
    - a 3mth old esky tx(gt trainer switch) and 4in1 which is seldom used b4. (in very good condition)
    - a 7.4v 1150mah lipo.
    - training skid
    so wat u need to make it a RTF complete set?
    - a lipo charger (2nd hand will cost $10)
    - a 10T main motor pinion (cost $1.80)
    - a tail motor with pinion (cost $11.20)

a brand new gws dragonfly with superskid will cost $485, and a brand new esky honeybee with lipo batt and charger will cost more than $250. so total it will cost about $735.

now i selling both RTF gws dragonfly and ARF esky honeybee together for the price of $500. i do not wish to sell the honeybee until my gws dragonfly is sold. pm me if u are interested or contact me at 91789157.
    sigpic

Helis:
    Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
    Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
    Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
    Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
    Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Price revised

k guys. decided to reduce the price. will juz put it on sale for few days more. if still no buyer for it, i will remove it from sale.

these are the new price:
    RTF gws dragonfly upgraded with superskid(in very good condition, all cost $485.50) - buy it at $350

if u buy the RTF gws dragonfly:
    u can get the ARF honeybee at just $100, add a tail motor($11.20), main motor pinion($1.80) and a lipo charger(2nd hand cost $10) and it be ready to get up in the air.
    sigpic

Helis:

Comment

upz!
      sigpic

Helis:

Comment

good deal! upzzzzzzz for the seller!
        HX4700 - Selling
        Dopod 585 - dun ask me where it is
        Gal - exchanged with 180 bux (plz think in positive way)
        Heli - Eyeing for a good offer
        Plane - Interested in EDF
        Car - Interested as display
        Boat - interested but no time to go punggol, so for display also
        Submarine - VERY interested. Hope there will be a sub. shop in near future.

Comment

ur price is way too high to sell
          for $337 i can buy a belt cp package and a 3 cell 1800 mah batt
          i suggest u reduce ur price
          plus urs is not a brand new heli
          "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

Originally posted by HEMENDRA
            ur price is way too high to sell
            for $337 i can buy a belt cp package and a 3 cell 1800 mah batt
            i suggest u reduce ur price
            plus urs is not a brand new heli
            yo. i guess it really depend on hw u compare the price. i comparing the price of my 1mth old gws df to a brand new set gws df. tt why i have reduce the price from $485.50 to $350, and also let the buyer to have a bonus to buy the ARF honeybee at cheaper price. i believe i have posted a beri reasonable price.

and i dun understand why u comparing it to a belt cp and 3 cell batt. even if u get the belt cp and a 3cell batt, u still need to spend money to buy the tx(optic 6), rx, charger and gyro(esky gyro). these will add up to few hundreds, which mean tt a RTF belt cp will cost abt 700-800buck.

now i am selling a 2nd hand gws df, which mean i should compare the price to a brand new gws df. so it seem a bit unfair to compare the price i selling to wat heli part u can buy at that price.

i not sure whether u have this tinkin toward my pricing due to ur previous sale of ur df. i noe that u have reduce ur df price to beri low. http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...7&page=1&pp=15
            but i guess ur heli condition is diff from mine. at least i can be sure that the age of ur heli is older den mine. further more, my df is upgraded with superskid.

sry if i have been a bit harsh in my this reply. but it juz a bit disturbing to me that someone posted tt in my thread sayin "ur price is way too high to sell. for $337 i can buy a belt cp package and a 3 cell 1800 mah batt", coz tt wasnt a substanial reason.

i am open to discussion if other guys tink tt my heli price is way too high. i brought everything at $485.50, after 1mth i selling it at $350. and let buyer to get a ARF honeybee at a cheap price. so is my price way too high? i would hope to have some advise in this pricing. pls compare the price of gws df to a brand new df, nt some other stuff.

once again, sry to hemendra , i noe u may be just helpful and wanna give some suggestion to my sales. but it juz tt i cant accept ur reason for my price is way too high.
            sigpic

Helis:

Comment

thumbs up for this df.. i've seen it, i've flown it.

it's running seperates so you can always switch whenever you decide to go get a better tx next time. very powerful heli with dd tail and enough punch to take light winds as well... much more power than my honeybee fp. all you need is wooden blades aND it will fly like a dream.

worth the money. well maintained by final year electronics student. good set of unbreakable and sturdy skids. RTF kit. extra heli is a good deal to bundle as well. if you buy together with friend it goes around $250 each.

cannot compare to beltcp. beltcp kit $269, rx + tx ard $300 (optic6, for eg) plus it runs a low end esky servos, esky hh gyro, esky brushless. for such a size heli u shld be looking at better electronics. even so still ard $600 bucks.

cheers! upz for my flying pal.

Comment

thk for ur thumb up bro!
                sigpic

Helis:

Comment

will put up for sale till abt this weekend. after tt will withdrawn the gws df from sale and might build up the honeybee to a RTF set for sale.
                  sigpic

Helis:

Comment

Originally posted by luckysoul
                    will put up for sale till abt this weekend. after tt will withdrawn the gws df from sale and might build up the honeybee to a RTF set for sale.
                    wow.. cheap for the Honeybee leh!..

Comment

Thread closed!

gws df remove from sale. since no buyer, i shall keep it!

so guess i gonna set up the arf honeybee into a rtf honeybee for sale soon. let see when i gt the time.
                      sigpic

Helis:

Comment

kinz! post wtt: gws df RTF for beltcp ARF, esky hb ARF for optic6!

Comment

interested, hi i have msg u and got no reply from u...can sms me 96888931 thk

Comment

why when i remove it from sale den ppl started to approach me?
                            sigpic

Helis:

Comment

Originally posted by luckysoul
                              why when i remove it from sale den ppl started to approach me?
                              lol... actually wanted to ask u also..... lol..... upzzzzz for the seller! Worths ur money!
                              HX4700 - Selling
                              Dopod 585 - dun ask me where it is
                              Gal - exchanged with 180 bux (plz think in positive way)
                              Heli - Eyeing for a good offer
                              Plane - Interested in EDF
                              Car - Interested as display
                              Boat - interested but no time to go punggol, so for display also
                              Submarine - VERY interested. Hope there will be a sub. shop in near future.

Comment

Working...
                              X