Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dremel MultiPro Kit

Dremel MultiPro Kit complete with case and whole heap of tool bits. This Dremel has continuously variable speed. In absolutely perfect working condition. Has served me very well. Will continue to do so for many more years. The only blemish is that one locking tab on the box case has fallen off but the remaining tab is able to lock the box on its own.

Now need to get a cordless Dremel as I have been banished by the (mean ) MOHA to do my dusty gouging and grinding work in a place with no power supply (emergency staircase landing) .

Asking for S$100 for the whole set.

To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

A very reliable and good dremel set.Upzz for you.Using one myself.

Comment

Yup. Dremel stuff lasts. So far I've had this tool and a scroll saw from Dremel and they have both served me very well without any trouble. I had the scroll saw for almost 10 years before I sold it to a friend. Its still working today.

There are other competing brands from Europe. Some use DC power. But its the Dremel that has stayed around for all these years and there are plenty of 3rd party tool and tool bits made for it.

If I sell this one, I'll be buying another Dremel but it'll have to be a cordless one, now that I have to be exiled to a fire escape stairwell to do my dusty work. Dang! my MOHA is real mean I had always stayed away from cordless stuff because you are dependent on getting the battery replacements. When they stop producing that particular model, your tool is as good as junk when the battery quits. And it will quit. For Lipo - 2 years is max if you are lucky. The regular Dremel will work as long as there is a 240v supply.

Confucius

Comment

The Dremel Multipro kit is sold! It served me well and may it serve its new owner for many more years to come.

Confucius

Comment

Working...
        X