Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Colco 9.6V 700mAh NiMH Pack

Hi All!

I have a pack of Colco 9.6V 700mAh NiMH for any micro Heli's usage.

I'm asking for S$10, or can trade for parts that can used on my Colco Thunderbird.

Please PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks!
    Alfie

Hi

Hi alfie.....i not sure as i m a pure beginer.....just wanna check, can the batt really be used on any micro heli, can be use on GWS Dragonfly or not? As my current batt is only 8.4v......
    ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE!!!

Comment

hey any of you guys need these kinda batts? I've got 3 x 8.4V 600mAh and 1x 9.6V 800mAh. Used to use them for my ol' Feda...
      Who wants? I think can let them go for like $10 for all? Mike is that reasonable? OR what? Like Free or something?

-> I will move this thread
      Last edited by MicroHeli-Nut; 05-09-2004, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Re: Hi

Hi Iskandar!

This pack came out from my Micro Heli so they should fit your micro heli as well.

You might want to check out on your manual to see if your electrics can handle this voltage. Another way to find out is that if they stated in the manual of "optional 9.6v packs", that will do.

Let me know.
        Thanks!
        Alfie

Originally posted by iskandarfaisal
        Hi alfie.....i not sure as i m a pure beginer.....just wanna check, can the batt really be used on any micro heli, can be use on GWS Dragonfly or not? As my current batt is only 8.4v......

Comment

Hi MHN!

Well, I'm just trying to raise some funds here by selling something I don't need.

If you have something identical to sell, you might want to consider setting up a new post. No offence, but I hope you understand.

Thanks a million.
          Alfie

Originally posted by MicroHeli-Nut
          hey any of you guys need these kinda batts? I've got 3 x 8.4V 600mAh and 1x 9.6V 800mAh. Used to use them for my ol' Feda...
          Who wants? I think can let them go for like $10 for all? Mike is that reasonable? OR what? Like Free or something?

Comment

Closed.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
            X