Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Clean - Things for Sale

I decided to spring clean my workshop and these may be of interest to some people.

Isopropyl Nitrate - This is the critical additive you add to diesel fuel. Anyone who is into TR or CL or diesel engines interested in taking this off my hands can contact me. I bought it for a TR race many years back and never actually used it. Warning - the stuff needs to be handled with extreme care!

Aerolite - this is ultra light weight and paintable shrink covering film. Lighter than any of other coverings and very strong. I have used this up to 25 sized Seduction Funfly. Cloudy at first, it will turn clear when it is shrunk. The unique thing about them is that it is very paintable. Good for those warbird electrics etc. I use water based arcylic. $13 per pack. Its the best covering I have used for my electrics ever.

A pack of Futaba RC parts - servos, gyro, cables, PCM receiver 29 mhz etc. Most are brand new and unused. No use for me now that I have switched to JR.

If you are interested in any of the above, make me an offer. Aerolite was $13 landed per pack when I ordered it from an Australian outfit.
    To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

i need four of those servos... can you quote me a price?
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

What model is the gyro?

Comment

Another box that fell out of my model mountain which I doubt I will ever build. Need space for new incoming models ordered. Don't know why I bought this kit in the first place because I don't build ARFs. Its a World Models Clipped Wing Cub. New in box. Cannot remember what price I paid for it and who sold it to me but say reserve price of $80? Highest offer secures.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by yvesgoh
          What model is the gyro?
          Its a Futaba G301.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
            i need four of those servos... can you quote me a price?
            Its a lot sale. The whole lot to go.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
              Its a lot sale. The whole lot to go.
              $100 for the whole lot ?

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue
                $100 for the whole lot ?
                Thanks for your bid. Unfortunately, its already sold. Someone else got to my reserve price first though. I may have more stuff as I am still digging through my storeroom. Some parts I still cannot get into yet. I am either too fat or there is really just too much junk lying around. ha ha

Confucius

Comment

Sorry, just to clarify. The S$100 successful bid was for the box of Futaba servos, Rx and stuff only.

The Clipped Wing Cub is also sold to the first guy who sent me confirmation on the $80.

What is left is the iso-propyle additive. I don't think there are too many people flying diesels out there right now I guess?

Confucius

Comment

k thanks

Comment

Actually, the Aerolite covering is still available. Ultra light and very strong. Smoky in its original state, it will shrink clear when heat shrunk. The key thing is that it is light and very strong and most importantly will take acrylic colours for those models that need paint jobs.
                      Tony L

Originally posted by Tony
                      Sorry, just to clarify. The S$100 successful bid was for the box of Futaba servos, Rx and stuff only.

The Clipped Wing Cub is also sold to the first guy who sent me confirmation on the $80.

What is left is the iso-propyle additive. I don't think there are too many people flying diesels out there right now I guess?

Confucius

Comment

Working...
                      X