Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyosho 1/8 radio controlled car with OS 21 engine

hi, want to sell the above at S$250, more pics and specs at

sms me on 98795301 for quick deal. Self pick at Dover area, thanks.
    The only time an aircraft has too much fuel on board is when it is on fire !!!

still here...any takers?

Comment

willing to do a swap as well...for Lipo Heli etc....make me an offer i can't refuse..

Comment

i've attached some pics of the car....willing to trade with heli

Comment

more pics..

Comment

well I have a DF2004 minus Rx for partial trade...pm me if interested
            TREX 500 ESP
            Futaba T12FGH

Comment

bump!!

waiting for your reply ater
              TREX 500 ESP
              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

1/8

Hi Art, me still working ou a way to get a hornet or the Zappy without incurring cost....don't get me wrong...i'm keen on your heli also but would prefer Zappy/Hornet...or you could take the car off my hands for 250...anytime...heheh..

Comment

1/8

tell you what..250 and i'll throw in the Starter box for the buggy...it's not all spaking new...but it work...has 2x 7.2V batts as well...it was about $150 new...now ..all i have to do now is to go dig it up...*sigh*...i'll try to post a pic of it soon...any takers...?

Comment

SOLD

hi thanks for the interest....all SOLD..:

Comment

so now u have budget for a Zap?
                      [SIZE="1"]
                      [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                      Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

HEY!!..u still here?...

yep mann....got the funds...but not sure if that's the way i want to go...still more keen on the Gas Helis....

I'm thinking about getting the Tx first...maybe the 9x?..hehe

so you back home already or what?...been meaning to call you up but been pretty busy past few weeks..and looks like tied up till X'mas...

Comment

???

U have my contacts meh?? I know it was broadcasted by someone previously...

Anyways, I was just thinking if someone might be keen on taking over my rather hopped up Zap400....flies extremely well, but just dun like the extensive maintainence on micro helis.....pretty satisfied with my RealFlight, nitro bird & planes...

Will post up my specs and pictures of my Zap400 soon....look out for it...
                          [SIZE="1"]
                          [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                          Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

oops..sorry mann...thought you were someone else.....

yeah know what you mean..i used to have a Kyosho EP as well...it spent more time on the ground then in the air...now it's gathering dust..

Comment

Working...
                            X