Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for kontronik program disk

Hi,
    looking for a kontronik program disk. I’m not sure is compatibke with the kontronik kosmic but willing to give a try. Let me know if you have one.
    thanks

Hi,

I do not think the kosmik will work with the program disk. I have the progunit. If you like to set it, I can borrow it to you on the field.

Thanks.

Kedi AH !

Comment

Originally posted by Murdanny View Post
      Hi,

I do not think the kosmik will work with the program disk. I have the progunit. If you like to set it, I can borrow it to you on the field.

Thanks.
      Thanks, unfortunately my heli is in Thailand. If the program disk don’t work, what will? Any idea? Thanks

Comment

The progunit will work. You may need to update the firmware for it to work.

The successor to PROGDISC sets new standards in terms of programming interfaces. The ProgUNIT will inspire you with intuitive ease of use and simple operation. Using the separate and freely available K-KONFIG software (for Windows™ PC), programming your controller is child’s play. No long instructions, no signal sequences, no clicking through. Quickly and easily get […]
        Kedi AH !

Comment

The progunit will work. You may need to update the firmware for it to work.

https://kontronik.com/en/produkt/progunit
          Thanks alot. Just happen to search and there’s something like doing programming by the radio and set to mode 4. Just wanted to give a try.
          Been a long time and glad that you’re still flying.
          regards

Comment

Yes, it is possible to do it via radio as well. make sure you count the beeps properly. haha...

I have not been flying for some time. Do i know you?

Thanks!
            Kedi AH !

Comment

You don’t know me and I don’t fly locally. Been away for nearly 30 years. Old man now. Heard alot about you and your help rendered to many new hobbyist when I log onto Daddyhobby. Really appreciate your kind gesture in this hobby.
              Just curious as to whether you’re still using the program disk? I mean if you don’t use it, can i buy it off you?
              regards,
              Chiang

Comment

I am still using the progunit for my kosmik so I dont intend to sell it. Let me know if you are in town with the esc, i can config it for you on the field.
                Kedi AH !

Comment

I am still using the progunit for my kosmik so I dont intend to sell it. Let me know if you are in town with the esc, i can config it for you on the field.
                  Thanks. Appreciate that.
                  regards

Comment

Working...
                  X