Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Futaba S9650 Digital Servo (new)

Hi,

I have a brand new, unused, in original packaging Futaba S9650 servo for sale. I think SHS is asking S$120 for this servo. Make me a good offer.

Daniel

80 ?
    Tx : yet to know
    Heli : yet to know

Comment

'Fraid that's a bit low for a brand new, never even taken out of the box 9650. I'm looking for around $100+ for this, which is still a substantial saving over what SHS offers.

Daniel

Comment

No takers? This is the "legendary" servo for T-Rex tail when used with GY-401 in DS mode.

Daniel Wee

Comment

Up

Comment

100? do u ship to malaysia?

Comment

how about 95 ?
              Tx : yet to know
              Heli : yet to know

Comment

Sorry I can't ship and can't sell for less than $100. Actually I'm thinking of keeping this for the new Align heli.

Daniel Wee

Comment

New Align Heli

Originally posted by Daniel Wee
                  Sorry I can't ship and can't sell for less than $100. Actually I'm thinking of keeping this for the new Align heli.

Daniel Wee
                  Hi Daniel,

New Align Hel??? You are refering to the BIGGER BROTHER??? Any idea when this will be release and the estimate cost? I am holding my purchase for R heli........
                  Chai

Lets' moveon.......

Comment

Don't think it will be too soon but I heard it will be around the $1k SGD mark. Should not be much more expensive than the T-Rex except for the batteries and the bigger servos. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Get a T-Rex and practice on it. That way when the bigger heli comes you will be well able to handle it and show off your skills.

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                    X