Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beat up but modded HPI Savage SS for sale.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat up but modded HPI Savage SS for sale.

Selling as above. No pictures as yet. Looking for anything above S$250. Comes with throttle servo and stock engine and whatever spares I can throw in. Also will include the Proline 23mm HD hexes. Needs a new slipper clutch to be installed with I will include as well. Needs: full chassis overhaul and straigtening of the TVPs. Roll bad is also bent. Missing some screws for the TVP which can be gotten at Tai Sing.

Upgraded the diffs to 4 spider gears, steering linkage and Proline Velocities with Maxx Mulcher tires.

This was my first RC truck that I got and so am reluctant to sell it but since I am going in to nitro planes soon. I need the space. I hope the new owner can bring it back to life and take good care of this excellent MT.

Here is a not so recent pic:

Forgot to add that I have also modded the throttle/brake linkage.

Please PM or SMS 98429171. Thanks guys/girls!!!

Comment

Any pics of the interior?

Comment

Originally posted by ofna
        Any pics of the interior?
        Sorry bro, I don't have my digicam on hand at the moment. No worries I will take and post the pics tomorrow night. Thanks for looking

Comment

Price dropped to S$200. No pics yet. Waiting for my digicam.

Comment

ryan, u goin nitro...? wat plane bro?

Comment

heheheh, last time come and tell me plane no fun....now wanna get rid of all your cars eh?

[SIZE="1"]
              [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
              Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

mugenrsg: Yup going to start. Most likely an Extra 300. Hehe...

9VDXN: Getting rid of the ones that I think I will not use in the future. MT is too troublesome. So left now my RC18T powered by a Mamba 6800, Mugen MRX3 and my Kyosho 7.5 K2. Too sayang to sell these off, tho the Kyosho may go next.

Comment

Ryan, the 23mm hex adapter sell me lah.
                  "Be NiCe tO tHe pEoPle yoU mEeT oN yOur Way Up. cAuSe yOu'll NeVer KnoW wHo YoU Will MeEt On yOuR WaY DoWn."

Comment

Originally posted by firegarden
                    mugenrsg: Yup going to start. Most likely an Extra 300. Hehe...

9VDXN: Getting rid of the ones that I think I will not use in the future. MT is too troublesome. So left now my RC18T powered by a Mamba 6800, Mugen MRX3 and my Kyosho 7.5 K2. Too sayang to sell these off, tho the Kyosho may go next.
                    Okay man, i'm waiting for u to come over to the rotorary wing division..
                    [SIZE="1"]
                    [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                    Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                    X