Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS : 3m EP Composite Glider full set ready to fly BARGAIN TIME !!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS : 3m EP Composite Glider full set ready to fly BARGAIN TIME !!

Hi everyone, I am selling off my Reichard Models Sirius composite glider. Reichard gliders are made in the Czech Republic, and are probably one of the best composite plane makers in the world. Their quality is phenomenal. I am selling this off as I am running out space.

She is in a really good condition, no crashes or hard landings, and very seldom flown. She has a 3.0m wingspan, wings are detachable, as is the stab.

Read all about the model, full specs here :

Reichard Models Sirius 3M is a 3 metre wingspan EP soarer of very modern design. Its a highly efficient thermal glider but yet the design has been optimised to accommodate electric power without sacrificing efficiency. - Reichard Models Sirius 3M

Here is an example of how this plane flies (please note that is not my actual plane, but a dude flying the same model) :

i have compiled a few short clips of the sirius flying today. i am still perfecting my flying of this bird and learning how it handles...need to get out more...

Please note : this plane comes with everything except an Rx.

The following are all INCLUDED :

All servos (2 x flaps, 2 x ailerons, 1x elevator, 1 x rudder)
    All servo extension leads and y-harnesses
    Brushless motor (very powerful)
    ESC (Turnigy Plush 60A Bulletproof)
    2 x Batteries (3S 11.1v 2700 Mah)
    Folding Propeller (Carbon!)

I will upload pics shortly, but please whatsapp me at 9822.7805 (Andre) and I will send you pics of everything. She has recently been flown, balanced, etc. Just add your Rx and you're ready to fly (I've even charged the batteries )

Price is $500 for everything - bargain time ! No low-ballers please, this is a great price for a great plane with everything included.

Price reduced to $450, as I need to clear the space. This glider is as good as new, including all the electronics, just plug in your Rx and go fly. A beautiful bird at a great price. 3m wingspan, flies like a scale plane, glides like one too...

Comment

Up for the weekend, pics to follow shortly !

Comment

Plane to a true gentleman, thank you Sir

Comment

Working...
        X