Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: FMS P38 'Lightning' to warbird enthusiast

Hey guys thinking of selling my FMS P38 Lightning, new, PNF.
    In my opinion the FMS P38 code name "Lightning" is the most awesome and yet the most beautiful RC Warbird out there. With its twin engine and twin boom this would be the one to own if you are a Warbird enthusiast. Started to put the things together but never got around to finish it so therefore better let another Warbird enthusiast enjoy it. Well below new replacement cost, selling at $200. Its new and never flown before. You will probably need another hour to finish it (or maybe two depending on your experience).
    SMS or whastapp me on 83397262 $200

Description:
    "FMS 1450mm (57") P-38 Lightning Silver "Marge" - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FMS044SILVER
    Features:
    • Super scale details including clear canopy with painted pilot figure, dual three blade propellers, machine guns, and engine exhausts
    • Large wingspan, twin engine design provides power, reliability and smooth performance
    • Main landing gear and nose gear use worm drive electronic, servoless retracts with sequential retract doors
    • Working drop-hinge flaps add to the realism and help with takeoffs and landings
    • Bright LED navigation lights
    • Detachable main wings allow ease of transportation
    • Durable EPO Foam

Requires:
    • 6 Channel Radio
    • 3 Cell 11.1V 3300 mAh Lipo Battery
    • Lipo Battery Charger
    "

Review and build guide:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

This video demonstrates some building tips, suggestions and techniques for the Banana Hobby / FMS Lockheed P-38 "Lightning"... ....This Receiver Ready R/C pl...

FMS advertisement on this plane:
    Tech SpecWingspan - 1450mmLength - 1050mmWeight - 2300gESC - 40 Amp x 2Servo - 10 x preinstalledRetracts - 3 x Wormdrive electronic unitsAilerons, Flaps, Rud...

History of P38 Lightning:
    Battle Stations: P38 Lockheed Lightning (War History Documentary)Archive film, colour re-enactments and unique interviews with former pilots tell the story o...

Test flight on the real life plane … awesome!:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

My favourite photo of this model (I put as my wallpaper on my office computer):

Thank you guys.
    Plane is sold to Mr D, who knows even more about P38 than me

Comment

Working...
    X