Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS:- HK - MXS-R 50e Balsa 3D 1450mm & Extreme Flight Extra 300 - 58" (Red/White/Blue)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS:- HK - MXS-R 50e Balsa 3D 1450mm & Extreme Flight Extra 300 - 58" (Red/White/Blue)

Hi Fellow Pilots,

I need to lean out my hangar (The gasser's occupy more space and these are just sitting in my hangar) and selling the MXS-R 50e Balsa 3D 1450mm, only flew it about 10 odd times. This could be your Christmas gift .

The plane is Setup for 3D but it can be a very good Sport flyer .. just reduce the rates.

Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

Comes with

ESC:- HK 100 A Opto ESC.
    Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

Servo :- 4 X HK752 ( With Carbon Fiber Long arms)

Motor :- NTM-50-50

I also have a spare Fuselage( damaged at LG), Brand new Spare Cowl/Canopy, Spare Elevator/Rudder/Wings. That will go along this package

Also a spare Prop will be provided with the setup. Basically just Plug in your RX/TX with 4s/5s/6s lipos and off you go. I used 4S/5S for my setup.

The pics are attached. .

Essentially you get all extra set in case if you need to fix anything.

If you were to buy new with shipping all this will easily cost SGD530 + ( Just for one plane and here you get essentially extra set free).

I cant get the Pictures to upload so sharing it on my Onedrive.. these are all High Res Pictures.

Selling Price is SGD380

Dealing at SengKang .. if you are in reasonable distance from sengkang i can drive and drop it to your place else self collect. SMS/Watsapp 93724578.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also ON SALE is the Extreme Flight 58" Extra 300.

This was bought from another pilot and so far has served me well only about 20 odd flights. A very Good trainer. The plane is Setup for 3D but it can be a very good Sport flyer .. just reduce the rates.

Comes with the following

Motor :- Emax GT 4030/06

ESC :- Hobbywing Flyfun 80A

Servo :- 4 X Hitec HS5245 (They are like new )

Spare set of Wings and Wingbag.

I have a 17X 8 Xoar Propeller that i can give as i was running a 5S setup on this. You can run a nitro/Gas or 4s/6s Setup also.

I had to modify the Servo bays to accept the Hitec as the earlier Spring RC S4408M servos were too big, ( i will give them free to the buyer as they are in working condition)

Only repair i did was to the LG area .... had to strengthen it. Basically just Plug in your RX/TX with lipo and off you go.

For pictures please refer to the below link.

This whole setup can easily cost you SGD 500+. (NTC might still have stock).

Selling Price is only SGD320.

Dealing at SengKang .. if you are in reasonable distance from sengkang i can drive and drop it to your place else self collect. SMS/Watsapp 93724578.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above packages is a value steal and for the sincere buyer i might knock off a deal with some value added goodies from my hangar . Needless to say everything is in Proper Working condition.

Happy Holidays and happy Flying.

~Cheers
    AmiT

"Extreme Flight 58" Extra 300" Sold to a Very nice Gentleman.''

MXS-R is still available. Price is Slightly negotiable for genuine buyers.

~Cheers
    Amit

Comment

MXS-R is still available. Price is Slightly negotiable for genuine buyers. Send your Best Price to deal and take it home for flying during these holidays

Comment

MXS-R is still available. Send in your price and let's get you this baby for new year ...

Comment

MXS-R is still available.

Comment

Repeat ... MXS-R is still available and the Price is negotiable since i never received any number let's say 350 further negotiable

Comment

MXS-R is still available and the Price is negotiable

Comment

Price is negotiable ... still up for sale

Comment

Working...
                X