Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangar Clean up

All Airplanes and Helis Are Plug And Fly..

For sale MXS R 30cc
    TURBO RAVEN 23cc
    Seagull Nemesis 90
    Nemesis 30cc White and red.
    Trex 700N DFC.
    TREX 600N DFC

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

All complete excellent price and many extras Customize your package now call Text Or Wat's app 84290083.

saty9@hotmail.com

Happy Landings

Manuel....

Beware of buying his stuffs..

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
      Beware of buying his stuffs..
      how come ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanya View Post
        how come ?
        This thread starter is a fcker who selling fake and spoil stuff..

And I had experienced it by myself...

He previously got a thread selling trex 600 and 500, which the heli it's from hk heli.. And I'm the person who bought the trex 600e pro. However worst thing the frame, it's cracked which he use super glue to fix back.. Not only frame broken. There is more part broken. And when I text him back, he told me he don't know about the heli sold me was a hk heli. And he say, the heli fly very well.. Cheat people sale bad stuffs and feed his children's. 1 daughter 1 son. Fuking dog ang MO ppl..

Comment

Buyer beware!

I've not encountered the seller but seen and dealt with the fraudulent merchandise. The heli he passed off as the trex 600pro to the unexpected buyer was in fact a HK550 with a 600pro canopy.

Front RHS servo dangling from a bit of frame barely held on by CA, faulty tail servo, binding front torque tube gear, tail gearbox CA-ed to tail boom and other little nasties that spell "basher heli". This heli was sold in a condition that was potentially hazardous to safety had it been 'plug and play'.

So if anyone's looking, take your time, inspect, pull it apart. Pay by personal cheque, paypal or some other form of payment that you can revoke if you get home and find yourself with a lemon under the glossy exterior.

At the end of the day, IMO it's not the mechanics and other bits that will likely piss you off (that much anyway). Rather it's all the other soft issues and motivations (e.g. intention to deceive, etc.) surrounding the deal.... With history to date as it is with this seller,... be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by NaNa View Post
            This thread starter is a fcker who selling fake and spoil stuff..

And I had experienced it by myself...

He previously got a thread selling trex 600 and 500, which the heli it's from hk heli.. And I'm the person who bought the trex 600e pro. However worst thing the frame, it's cracked which he use super glue to fix back.. Not only frame broken. There is more part broken. And when I text him back, he told me he don't know about the heli sold me was a hk heli. And he say, the heli fly very well.. Cheat people sale bad stuffs and feed his children's. 1 daughter 1 son. Fuking dog ang MO ppl..
            Really? So he is a f***ing dog beacause he is an ang mo...or because he is a bad seller? And since you use plural "people" I assume you are referring to his family. So a generalization based on ethnicity not only for the person but his family. There's a special word for that.
            Lets identify bad sellers but lets make absolutely sure that we dont let correlation imply causation. So in other words, he's a dog/monkey/jacka$s etc because he's a bad seller, not because he is of a certain ethnic origin. Correct Nana??

Comment

Originally posted by hybris View Post
              Really? So he is a f***ing dog beacause he is an ang mo...or because he is a bad seller? And since you use plural "people" I assume you are referring to his family. So a generalization based on ethnicity not only for the person but his family. There's a special word for that.
              Lets identify bad sellers but lets make absolutely sure that we dont let correlation imply causation. So in other words, he's a dog/monkey/jacka$s etc because he's a bad seller, not because he is of a certain ethnic origin. Correct Nana??
              Whatever it is.. He to me is just a bitch.. Worst bad seller..

Comment

A bitch whose ethnic origin and skin color has no correlation to his abilities as a seller. Glad we could agree

Comment

Working...
                X