Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS - PNF Durafly 1100mm P-47 Thunderbolt (Built and Maiden)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS - PNF Durafly 1100mm P-47 Thunderbolt (Built and Maiden)

The following to be sold as a package:

1. PNF Durafly 1100mm P-47 (with flaps, retracts and wing tip Nav LEDs). See details at
    Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

2. Spare 4-bladed prop for the P-47.

3. Spare Electric Retract. See details at

During the built, the following enhancements were made:

1. Installed new XT60/JST in line power adapter and new 5V/5A UBEC for the many servos and LEDs.
    2. Added servo wire extension (some of the stock servo wires were too short).
    3. Added some fluorescent yellow stickers for better visibility and orientation.

I have only flew 3 sorties (including maidening) on this plane. No damage. Attached pics were taken after the last sortie. Am selling to make way for other more exciting planes.

Selling Price: S$150 (low-ballers will be ignored)

Please PM me if keen. Viewing / testing / collection at Tiong Bahru market area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Durafly_P47_20131130_2s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.5 KB
ID:	995008Click image for larger version

Name:	Durafly_P47_20131130_1s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	523.2 KB
ID:	995009

Nice Plane.
    Good Buy....

Comment

Price Update - S$135

Yes, its nice. Condition is 9.8/10 due to the few belly landings, as the runway was too rough and inappropriate for landing.

Willing to part with S$135. Spares included.

Will assemble and test everything if keen to buy.

Comment

bum....

Comment

Still available. Zero Crashes. Mint condition.

Comment

Price reduced to $125

Originally posted by lwonsen View Post
            The following to be sold as a package:

1. PNF Durafly 1100mm P-47 (with flaps, retracts and wing tip Nav LEDs). See details at
            Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.

2. Spare 4-bladed prop for the P-47.

3. Spare Electric Retract. See details at

During the built, the following enhancements were made:

1. Installed new XT60/JST in line power adapter and new 5V/5A UBEC for the many servos and LEDs.
            2. Added servo wire extension (some of the stock servo wires were too short).
            3. Added some fluorescent yellow stickers for better visibility and orientation.

I have only flew 3 sorties (including maidening) on this plane. No damage. Attached pics were taken after the last sortie. Am selling to make way for other more exciting planes.

Selling Price: S$150 (low-ballers will be ignored)

Please PM me if keen. Viewing / testing / collection at Tiong Bahru market area.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128902[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]128903[/ATTACH]
            I am reducing the price to $125 for the same package. PM me to deal if interested.

Comment

SOLD to a nice gentleman.

Comment

Working...
              X