Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearing room sale need to sell by 2pm Sunday!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearing room sale need to sell by 2pm Sunday!!

Hi guys I'm clearing my room from all this planes. Selling dirt cheap and condition is as it is please.

E starter kit w cowling and also only aileron servo. Only saw 1 flight, was planning to do a project on it but was too busy. $3

Never flown before foam yak54, just the frame and push rods for elevator n rudder. And a brushless motor but unsure if can use or not. Selling at $2. As it is please. Need to make linkages urself. Have carbon fiber spars n also wooden spars installed. Would make excellent 3d model

Cartoon scratch build tri plane, with only aileron servo. Wonderful cute model, clearing room so selling at $8. Take all 3 for only $10.. Hahahaha just wanna clear my room.

Call me or SMS me at 98006493, want to clear by 2pm today!!

Also selling 450heli carrying case for $10

Comment

Would like to say sorry

To the 5 fellow brothers that SMS me on the 450 case. It's on first come first serve basis.

Not going to reserve as I wanna clean out my room

Comment

Good deals
        Items for Sale:

Comment

As expected all items are sold by 2pm, the 2 planes left to be collected tinight

Comment

Hi Fyekr,

Thanks for the lovingly built planes! I hv already received requests to build the tri plane for display ;)

Must hv been hard for you to part with them ;)

Comment

Hi fyekr,

Congrats on the sale! Moving to the new home already??

Comment

Working...
              X