Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Predator 2 Low Wing DLG @ $250

Hi All,

After much deliberation, I have finally decided to let go this beauty of a DLG. It is on a rudderless, low wing configuration. It's the spread tow carbon d-box version. It launches consistently to 150 feet and stays in the air on a fart. But alas, I realise that I will most probably not fly this glider anymore and would like to pass on the fun and excitement of DLG flying to another fellow flyer.

This P2 has seen alot of airtime and has its share of excitement in the air and with terra firma. Repairs done has not affected its flying characteristics at all and the finish on the wing is still decent.

The glider will come with 2 x HS45 and 1 x HS5045. I will also include a 350mah 2s lipo. A wing bad will also be included. You'll need an rx and a regulator to get this flying.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or at 93633621. Deal in Bedok.
    Attached Files
    Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
    ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
    Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

I can also do a flight demo of this glider during the Weekend fun fly sessions if you want.

Cheers,
    Adnan
    ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

SOLD! Thanks for the interest guys.

Cheers,
      Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X