Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS HMB235 with premium propulsion and other options

Hello there,

Selling a pre-loved frame HMB235 (with custom 3d-printed millennium falcon-styled landing gears), with the following package:

All fasteners to build the frame that comes stock with the kit provided.

With slightly used Drone Matters hk blue series 12A Esc directly soldered to Sunnkyskies 2208 /2300kv motors (already mounted on frame so you won;t get confused) ---- 230sgd (40 dollars to the frame, 190 to the propulsion)

or

with BRAND NEW and unused 12a afro esc (non-opto) with 4x Multistar elite 2204 2300kv CCW motors) ---- 170SGD (45 dollars to the frame, 125 to the propulsion)
    (confirmed working, did a bench test)

or

additional options
    Skyzone 200mw --- + 22 dollars (with stock kit)
    AFRO NAZE32 --- + 25 dollars (soldered with horizontal pins config, throw in a custom 3d printed (gold color), designed by me case)
    600tvl FPV Camera --- +12.5 dollars (Free if you add in the above 2, it;s a cheap cheap camera)
    PDB --- Not required, my camera and tx all run off 12v
    LC FILTER 1.7A type --- + 6 dollars (with custom 3d printed case free)

any other thing --- request, I may have and willing to sell...

buy everything above (1 propulsion plant package only, no need to buy both packages...) I will throw in a FPV250 pre-loved frame with Long Frame Upgrade F.O.C

or if you want the above propulsion packages with this frame, just minus the frame prices above can le.

PM me or Message me at 94791290 for more details or to express interest
    DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Up
    DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Price Revision!

With slightly used Drone Matters hk blue series 12A Esc directly soldered to Sunnkyskies 2208 /2300kv motors (already mounted on frame so you won;t get confused) ---- 200sgd (40 dollars to the frame, 160 to the propulsion)

or

with BRAND NEW and unused 12a afro esc (non-opto) with 4x Multistar elite 2204 2300kv CCW motors) ---- 170SGD (45 dollars to the frame, 125 to the propulsion)
      (confirmed working, did a bench test)

or

additional options
      Skyzone 200mw --- + 22 dollars (with stock kit)
      AFRO NAZE32 --- + 25 dollars (soldered with horizontal pins config, throw in a custom 3d printed (gold color), designed by me case)
      600tvl FPV Camera --- +12.5 dollars (Free if you add in the above 2, it;s a cheap cheap camera)
      PDB --- Not required, my camera and tx all run off 12v
      LC FILTER 1.7A type --- + 6 dollars (with custom 3d printed case free)

any other thing --- request, I may have and willing to sell...

buy everything above (1 propulsion plant package only, no need to buy both packages...) I will throw in a FPV250 pre-loved frame with Long Frame Upgrade F.O.C

or if you want the above propulsion packages with this frame, just minus the frame prices above can le.

PM me or Message me at 94791290 for more details or to express interest
      DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Up, available for nego if interested
        DUCT DUCT DUCT GO!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X