Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: Copterframes EVO 3DEE Brushless 3 Axis Gimbal with Yun-I

Hi,

I have a EVO 3DEE Brushless GImbal, bought from Copterframes. It is desgned to carry the Sony Nex and Panasonic GH series. Below are the links to the original products.

Photos attached. I

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140707_093748.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	999067

Name:	IMG_20140707_093817.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	999068

Name:	IMG_20140707_093829.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	999069

have Balanced it perfectly well and the Yun -I works well in the roll and pitch axis. However , i bought a 3rd axis expansion for the Yun-i but that is somehow not working. you can get any 3rd axis expansion board for Alexmos/simplebgc as Yun-I was based on Alexmos.

Selling for $600. SLighly negotiable. If you look at the links the original price is in usd, and after conversion and shipping plus the yun-i, its close to about 1k SGD. Reason for selling is ive already upgraded to a bigger gimbal for my systems.

PM me or contact me at 94314525.

Khairul

Price reduced to $500 all in. Contact me at 94314525 for fast deal.

Originally posted by r85 View Post
    Hi,

I have a EVO 3DEE Brushless GImbal, bought from Copterframes. It is desgned to carry the Sony Nex and Panasonic GH series. Below are the links to the original products.

Photos attached. I

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133764[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]133765[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]133766[/ATTACH]

have Balanced it perfectly well and the Yun -I works well in the roll and pitch axis. However , i bought a 3rd axis expansion for the Yun-i but that is somehow not working. you can get any 3rd axis expansion board for Alexmos/simplebgc as Yun-I was based on Alexmos.

Selling for $600. SLighly negotiable. If you look at the links the original price is in usd, and after conversion and shipping plus the yun-i, its close to about 1k SGD. Reason for selling is ive already upgraded to a bigger gimbal for my systems.

PM me or contact me at 94314525.

Khairul

Comment

Probably Might be keeping the Yun-I.

So offer now $400 without Yun-i brushless gimbal.

$450 all in.

Thanks.

Comment

Reserved

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
          X