Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: 3DR Pixhawk + 433Mhz Radio Telemetry + UBlox GPS (Free GPS mount and External LED)

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS: 3DR Pixhawk + 433Mhz Radio Telemetry + UBlox GPS (Free GPS mount and External LED)

Hi all,

I've a set of 3DR Pixhawk (which can be customized not just for multirotors, but also for Planes and Helicopters), with GPS module and 433Mhz Radio Telemetry Module up for sale.
    Power module is of course included.
    This is a very capable flight controller. Capable of doing way point plotting and even has a follow-me function.
    I'm selling it because I have no time to fly anymore due to the new addition to the family.

Will throw in a free GPS mount + 3DR external LED (dual-sided) breathe-style that will allow you to see the status LED even if your Pixhawk is attached in between the top and bottom plates.
    Will throw in all the necessary cables and even add in a few additional ones just so you have some spares.

The entire bundle is going for $400.

Lowballers please stay away. If you want to cut the price, please try your luck elsewhere. And this is already significant cost savings off an entirely new set.

Please SMS/Whatsapp to 9 6 3 9 7 9 zero zero. Dealing/collection at Bukit Panjang.

Thanks for your interest.
Working...
X