Views:	1
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	1002436
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11744622603_00b7619d63_z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	1002437

Dear all, I am a Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 with a stealth Cobra scaled fuselage looking for new owner / pilot.

I think you can take me home if I am offer with only $300.

This is what I am...

My swash are jiggled with Hitec HS-65HB 0.11 sec servos and tail is wagged with KDS N590 0.07 sec Digital servos.
    My power came from Thunder Tiger's BLC-40 that comes with a soft start function which really feels scaled during spool up, through the 3600 KV motor.
    I just got a new head, well ... a FBL head actually, and a pair of black stealthy carbon blades with a Robird G31 gyro. All are well setup to fly home as soon as you plug in your receiver and Lipo.

Well as you might wonder its a scaled fuselage, don't worry, my original Pod and Boom configuration tail hardware are all kept nicely by my owner. If you like to see me flying naked, you can undress my scaled fuselage and put back my original tail, skids and some accessories parts and I will be nude. I will carry some spares along for you.

Please contact my owner at [ 9 FOUR 8879 THREE 6 ] whatsapp / sms please.
    I am kept by my owner at SengKang. Hope to see you soon..

P.S. Im actually pretty sad writing this because I heard my owner wants to use the money to buy a scaled fuselage for my elder sister.. sob sob...
    Bad seller
    75.00%
    Good seller
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Hi im still available...

Comment

Dear all, price reduced to $280.
      What you see here is yours.
      What you dont see here will also be yours.
      ( spares and conversions parts etc )

Comment

Few inquiries but no firm deal.
        So im pushing up this thread again.

Thisnheli is available for sales.
        Do contact me if interested.
        Can demo flight to confirm working.

Comment

Weekend special
          Price at $250 firm within these 2 days.
          Offer ends at 2359 hours of Sunday tomorrow.
          Deal immediate!

Comment

Sold.

Comment

What a good guy sia

Sorry no cure!

For all DH member watch out for this guy.
              Attached Files

Comment

I am a aeller.

Comment

Yes, you are...
                  what a seller attitude!
                  DH members pls take note.

Comment

Originally posted by clement View Post
                    Yes, you are...
                    what a seller attitude!
                    DH members pls take note.
                    mr clement firstly may I ask did u place a deposite to blue angel to keep the heli for you??
                    if u didn't then u should know that from the day u ask the seller to keep for u the heli till the day u pay n collect,
                    the seller have the right to sell to others if the buyer is buying at a sooner date then u .
                    2nd: blue angel even sms u once he sold the heli to another buyer who is able to buy at a earlier date.
                    put it in this way ,maybe u will understand clearly.

eg: u open a shop to sell items in order to earn money, A come to u saying that he don't have money right now to
                    give as a form of deposite also he ask u to keep for him,
                    until he have the money n he will return to buy (Not sure if A wont go Mia Or come bk to buy)
                    Right after A left B come n ask for the same item n his paying on the spot.
                    So now my Q to u is this:
                    1)You will u sell to B because that is the reason for opening a shop.(to sell items )
                    OR
                    2) You will not sell to B n Wait for A to come back (who knows When) n don't have a single cent while waiting??

You don't have to ans bk as this is a very simple n logiacal issue, my advise to u is that next time if u wan seller to
                    hold the item for u just place some deposite . Then if seller sell to others then u will have (bullets) to shoot the seller back
                    and post as many bullshit about that seller wrong doing as u wish.

just my 1cents advice.
                    Btw Im the one who Brought It.
                    Think about it Mr Clement.
                    Cheers.
                    V.s.One =Sold
                    Sepent 710x2 =Trown By Ex G.f
                    Honey Bee C.P =Useless Merry Go Round
                    Lama V3 For Me =Vigin Heli
                    HoneyBee Fp =Crashed
                    HoneyBeeKing =Looped and flipped sold
                    Belt Cp =Sold
                    DFC Pro (Clone) = Trying to set up Gyro
                    V450D01V2 = Flying With 2 New Buddy
                    JS Tz Frenzy 50 = Overhauing
                    Raptor 60 = Fliping Crazily & Total Gone

Comment

I am seller. I only want to sell. I only want to say this.

Comment

Originally posted by swatlast View Post
                        mr clement firstly may I ask did u place a deposite to blue angel to keep the heli for you??
                        if u didn't then u should know that from the day u ask the seller to keep for u the heli till the day u pay n collect,
                        the seller have the right to sell to others if the buyer is buying at a sooner date then u .
                        2nd: blue angel even sms u once he sold the heli to another buyer who is able to buy at a earlier date.
                        put it in this way ,maybe u will understand clearly.

eg: u open a shop to sell items in order to earn money, A come to u saying that he don't have money right now to
                        give as a form of deposite also he ask u to keep for him,
                        until he have the money n he will return to buy (Not sure if A wont go Mia Or come bk to buy)
                        Right after A left B come n ask for the same item n his paying on the spot.
                        So now my Q to u is this:
                        1)You will u sell to B because that is the reason for opening a shop.(to sell items )
                        OR
                        2) You will not sell to B n Wait for A to come back (who knows When) n don't have a single cent while waiting??

You don't have to ans bk as this is a very simple n logiacal issue, my advise to u is that next time if u wan seller to
                        hold the item for u just place some deposite . Then if seller sell to others then u will have (bullets) to shoot the seller back
                        and post as many bullshit about that seller wrong doing as u wish.

just my 1cents advice.
                        Btw Im the one who Brought It.
                        Think about it Mr Clement.
                        Cheers.
                        Awsome, thanks for teaching me a best of the best rule.
                        I buy a lot of rc article with others DH members and they nvr ask me to pay any deposit B4. As I know,a rc member are very readily for selling they are stuff.
                        You are the one?maybe not I guess.
                        since you are confirm with the buyer and you should keep the promise until the deal are complete. if he want to change his mind, at least he should asking he 1st.if he need any deposit, sure I will give him, but he is not.
                        Last, you and me no point for argue this guy problem.
                        For the steady man they will know. Cheer for those steady best seller.

Comment

I dunno... All i know is i took what i deserved ... Including the money that i sold the heli.
                          I am seller. Thats all i want to say.

I never say this deal was fantastic either. I actually had to drive 20 km to meet the buyer and buyer short change me $5.
                          I honestly was reluctant to sell because imhad to drive. But because he promise to compensate me transport even if the deal was not closed, and buyer doesnt have transport.

Whatever it is, i will insist collection on my convenient place and time in future.
                          Because i had to spend time travelling.

All in all, to me anything you guys say is no big deal to me, because i always sell low price that attract many, and i am pretty firm on my price.
                          Those who bought from me previously knew how i deal, be it good or bad.

Its only a second hand heli... Cant get it today, get other from others another day.

I dont bother, really.
                          And i reject many sales because of $10 discounts. Thats how i deal.

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                            I dunno... All i know is i took what i deserved ... Including the money that i sold the heli.
                            I am seller. Thats all i want to say.

I never say this deal was fantastic either. I actually had to drive 20 km to meet the buyer and buyer short change me $5.
                            I honestly was reluctant to sell because imhad to drive. But because he promise to compensate me transport even if the deal was not closed, and buyer doesnt have transport.

Whatever it is, i will insist collection on my convenient place and time in future.
                            Because i had to spend time travelling.

All in all, to me anything you guys say is no big deal to me, because i always sell low price that attract many, and i am pretty firm on my price.
                            Those who bought from me previously knew how i deal, be it good or bad.

Its only a second hand heli... Cant get it today, get other from others another day.

I dont bother, really.
                            And i reject many sales because of $10 discounts. Thats how i deal.
                            What ever

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X