Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear heli bros, i need help

Hi heli bros,

Im still newbie to heli.. just bought 450size mini titan (flybarred) from one DH member.. i use my own tx / rx to fly (mode 2 ).my problem is when i push up the throttle it gives negative pitch to the blades.. i tried to reverse the cyclics but it only pushed the swash plate up..so when i push the throttle stick it gives positve pitch to the blades but the swash plate goes down...Any idea how to correct it? ur advice will be very much appreciated.. thanks

Should you be reversing the 'pitch' instead.
    Too many helis!

Comment

my fave bird: mini titan. Yes, the swashplate should move down when u push the throttle up n vice versa. this is the opposite of trex.
      Heli-ADDICTION:
      Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
      JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Hi feudallordcult, so u mean it's normal for the mini tt? No need to reverse the pitch?

Comment

Originally posted by cielo View Post
          Hi feudallordcult, so u mean it's normal for the mini tt? No need to reverse the pitch?
          http://fr4pilot-mte325se.blogspot.sg/

I'm not sure of yr setup BUT i never had to reverse my throttle in any of my helis.

I'm not really a literary person to pen the entire setup procedures of the MT but google is yr friend though. happy reading.

btw, do yourself a favour and disconnect yr motor from the esc everytime u do setup.
          Heli-ADDICTION:
          Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
          JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

If all your servos are moving in the correct direction then you should not reverse any of them. In which case, check your swash mix. You can change your pitch mix from, say +50% to -50%.

btw, if u are using a futaba tx then you would have to reverse your throttke channel. Note throttle stick on the tx actually controls 2 channels, throttle and collective pitch.

Comment

My mt give positive pitch when the swash go up. U may have to reassemble the rotor head the other way round. Can pm me if u need assistance. Cheers

Comment

Check that the blade grips are assembled the right way. If they are 'trailing edge grips', aka the blade holder linkage is at the trailing edge, then it's perfectly fine. The 'leading-edge grips' are the ones that will have the swash move up with positive pitch.
                [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
                Trex 450L Dominator
                Goblin 500
                Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
                -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Appreciate all your suggestions my bros.. more power to all of u.

Comment

Originally posted by Redtwilight View Post
                    Check that the blade grips are assembled the right way. If they are 'trailing edge grips', aka the blade holder linkage is at the trailing edge, then it's perfectly fine. The 'leading-edge grips' are the ones that will have the swash move up with positive pitch.
                    +1 bro. Depends on leading or trailing edge control. For leading edge control, swash up, lift up. For trailing edge control it's vice versa. My good and very old MT was a trailing edge control and i had to reverse swash direction from +ve to -ve. Leading edge control means ball link connects from swash to forward edge of rotor.

Comment

Working...
                    X