Clear All

WTB: Beginner looking for kit

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this hobby and would like to buy the following items:

1. FUTABA T6J (Mode 2)
    2. Align T-REX 150 DFC BTF
    3. ALIGN T-REX 250 PLUS DFC BTF
    4. Blade 130X BTF

Please do SMS\Whatsapp me the price if you are selling any of the above items. Thank you!

My contact: 97681561

Comment

Hey, since you're new, I hope you realise that the futaba TX will not be able to run the Blade 130x. The 130x protocol is Spektrum.
      [:]=-[Hangar]-=[:]
      Trex 450L Dominator
      Goblin 500
      Spektrum DX9

"Airplanes fly while helicopters simply beat the air into submission."
      -RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Redtwilight View Post
        Hey, since you're new, I hope you realise that the futaba TX will not be able to run the Blade 130x. The 130x protocol is Spektrum.
        Oops. I misread that. Guess I am left with the Align models. Thanks a lot for the reminder.

Comment

Trex 450L Dominator
          Goblin 500
          Spektrum DX9

-RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Alternatively you could consider Spektrum too as the 3GX MRS gyro receivers in the Trexes are also Spektrum compatible (though the 150 needs a satellite receiver). Probably the wrong thread to put this but I'd suggest getting a 450Plus btf over the 250Plus. The 250+ is overpowered and very very fast and also the part cost is comparable to the 450 classes. The 450 is more stable and predictable by virtue of its size.
            Trex 450L Dominator
            Goblin 500
            Spektrum DX9

-RR Heli Quotes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Redtwilight View Post
              Alternatively you could consider Spektrum too as the 3GX MRS gyro receivers in the Trexes are also Spektrum compatible (though the 150 needs a satellite receiver). Probably the wrong thread to put this but I'd suggest getting a 450Plus btf over the 250Plus. The 250+ is overpowered and very very fast and also the part cost is comparable to the 450 classes. The 450 is more stable and predictable by virtue of its size.
              Thank you for the advice Bro!

Comment

It is false perception that these small helis are easy to fly. They are very twichy and constant micro adjustments had to be made. 450 with training gear will be better as suggested including simulator.
                Too many helis!

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                  It is false perception that these small helis are easy to fly. They are very twichy and constant micro adjustments had to be made. 450 with training gear will be better as suggested including simulator.
                  +1. Go big or go home....joking lah, haha!

What Ah Liang gor-gor said is true. 450-500 best for training. cost of a 700 crash will prob diminish yr fire to continue with the hobby and it can be potentially fatal compared to 450.

as regards to micro helis, its kinda fun but after owning two mcpx for abt a week, i dumped it. too twitchy for old fart like me. whatever you chose, pls have safety as paramount importance. this hobby can be dangerous to a completely new beginner. Dun listen to what some LHS tell u. I can assure you that they are more interested in their cash registers as opposed to yr safety.
                  Heli-ADDICTION:
                  Mikado Logos, RaptorG4s, X7F, 600ESP...
                  JUST one more Logo...for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by ah_liang View Post
                    Noted. Thanks a lot for the advice Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                      +1. Go big or go home....joking lah, haha!

What Ah Liang gor-gor said is true. 450-500 best for training. cost of a 700 crash will prob diminish yr fire to continue with the hobby and it can be potentially fatal compared to 450.

as regards to micro helis, its kinda fun but after owning two mcpx for abt a week, i dumped it. too twitchy for old fart like me. whatever you chose, pls have safety as paramount importance. this hobby can be dangerous to a completely new beginner. Dun listen to what some LHS tell u. I can assure you that they are more interested in their cash registers as opposed to yr safety.
                      Finally made up my mind after a helpful Bro from Daddyhobby educate me on the fundamentals of RC Heli last night via Whatsapp. I nearly got poisoned by the RC shops websites and the YouTube videos . :p
                      I am planning to invest in a transmitter (DX6i or DX8) and Phoenix simulator to start off. After I am more confident to go onto the field, I will get my first 450 heli.

Really happy that there are so many helpful and friendly Bros here that are willing to share their knowledge and give valuable advices. Thank you Bro!

Can't seem to be able to edit my post #1 on this thread to remove the items that I will not be getting.

Comment

I started this hobby when i bough the 4ch v911.After that bought a 6ch CP v922 100 size and practice hover and forward flight.But the tx come with the heli not able to program and also too small and very fast when flying at the open field.After that i bought a 2nd hand blade 450x and mod all the servos to metal gear,upgrade all parts to cnc and almost cost me abt $700 to $800.

Comment

Working...
                        X