Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAZA M Flight controller for Sale - $180

Hi,
    I've got a NAZA M flight controller for sale without GPS @ $180. Mint working condition. Pics as shown below. PM to deal. Deal will be at my place in Tampines Central.

Note : Scratches on the bottom caused by my carelessness during the removal process, used a screwdriver it to remove it from the 3M double sided tape. Wrong wrong move…should have used a dental floss instead.

Hi, may I know if your Naza M is the V1? How much does it cost to buy the Naza Gps? Can other compatible brand for GPS like Ublox be used? To reply please sms 92705026. Tks

Comment

Currently reserved for a Gentleman.

Jerry,
      Mine is a M V1, V2 identification is easy, its orange in color. I don't think you can use other ublox GPS coz NAZA is using their proprietary coding interface unlike APM series where its using open source coding.

Comment

reply to jerrylim1,
        For Naza M GPS brand new cost $255 and the controller itself cost $269 and if u buy it as a new set the combo price is $499.
        for me i will add abit more and go for naza M V2 @ $565(w/o GST)
        lastly for info: naza M and naza M-lite looks almost the same but different.

Comment

Naza m GPS . I think is all same. I have tried the v1 and v2 on the lite GPS everything work fine.will report if crash. Lol

Comment

kok yong Do you think , DJI is so ShXX to sell this
            at $299 ( naza m-lite/gps )
            $565 naza m/gps

1 more thing, have you try inter-change your GPS from naza m to naza m-lite

Comment

For the GPS I try interchange, both work. Maybe the accuracy? I don't know. But for the fc they are different as lite can't add on anything. Can't use brushless gimbal

Comment

for info kok yong

naza m-lite: No extended function (does not support NAZAV2-PMU, Zenmuse H3-2D/NAZA OSD/NAZA BT module/IOSD)
                naza m:Function extension through NAZAV2-PMU: such as Zenmuse H3-2D/NAZA OSD/NAZA BT module/IOSD/Ground Station

Comment

Sold to a nice gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                  X