Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega RC Clearance sale.....Cars, Helis, Planes...

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega RC Clearance sale.....Cars, Helis, Planes...

Welcome to the Mega RC Clearance Sale!! Up for grabs are almost new or pristine RC toys at INSANE prices!!!
    Reason for this, my room is too CLUTTERED!!!!

Cars
    1) ARTR 1/10 Tamiya TT02 (condition:9/10) - Comes with WRC Subaru WRX rally racing bodyshell (with working lights!!), servo, blackmagic combo(4350kv motor, 60a esc). Will throw in a FLYSKY RX, ALOT OF SPARES, and 2 additional sets of tires. All this for only - $250

2) ARTR 1/8 Kyosho inferno VE buggy (condition:8.5/10) - Comes with 2 additional bodyshells,extra spoiler, an additional chassis(current chassis was from nitro version), servo, 160a turnigy esc and 1900kv brushless motor. Will throw in a FLYSKY RX as well. All for only - $250

Planes

1) bnf FMS Mini F4U Corsair V2 Wingspan (950mm) (condition:9.5/10) - Comes with stock electronics, capable of 2s and 3s lipos. Fly it low and slow or hard and fast, this plane is just beautiful in the air. This is the v2 version so the electronics are alot better. I am also throwing in 2 extra lipos as well as a walkera rx for FREE!!!! All for only $90

2) bnf Balsa Seagull Edge 540 Wingspan 1100mm (condition 9.5/10) - Comes with stock electronics, 2 free 2200mah 3s lipos and walkera rx. This plane flies beautifully. Here is the plane in flight (Click here) All for only $120

Helis

My helis are all fixed pitch scale helis ranging from 100 to 250 size. Its quite hard for me to describe in here but the helis have not crashed before and are in very good condition. All are RTF as they come with their own proprietary TX. Prices range from $40 - $120. I will send you the details of the price and pics over watsapp.

* Please note that all the RC items on sale here will come with whatever spares I can find. I need the space so no point in me holding on to the spares. Finally contact me at 98009007 for these amazing deals and please note that this is a first come, first serve basis only. Oh yes, the prices are still heavily negotiable. Thank you and let the selling BEGIN!!

Got Pictures?

Comment

Any pic for the plane
      Item 1??

Comment

Working...
      X