Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dt 2133,if $10 is a very very small amount for you can help.me transfer $10 to my bank account ..then I can go buy 2 lipos

Comment

After all you are damm loaded and a few hundtufs or thousands don't mattrr to you..so I donuts if $10 even mean peanuts..so what you waiting for help the less blessed in the hobby...

Comment

Originally posted by nanofly View Post
        Wow, like this also can?
        2S is not battery, $10.50 is not money?
        What cow brain logic is this?
        How dare you insult old birds? No respect at all, show some respect ok?
        They are old birds, how can bird has cow brain? If you insist to use the word brain, you should use "bird brain" instead. Understand?

Doesn't the year 1984 mean anything to you? People started this hobby from 1984. You should also show respect for 1984.
        What you should say is "Is this 1984 bird brain logic?". This will be more respectful.
        Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by skyeagle View Post
          Dt 2133,if $10 is a very very small amount for you can help.me transfer $10 to my bank account ..then I can go buy 2 lipos
          Haha..bro..you know I was just pulling someone's leg. $10 is a lot to me, my one week lunch budget.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
            What? Only $10.50 2s batteries? For this very very small amount of money and Jimmy complained?
            If me, I usually don't even bother for a few hundred or even thousands. I only go back to the shop if I buy more than $10K with at least 6s batteries.
            I never buy 2s batteries, because I know I have no right to go back to the shop to ask for refund if there is any problem, and that if I go back to the shop for 2s issues I need to accept all kind of bad remarks from the shop; if I do, I asked for it.

Ha ha ha ha ........ ha ha ha ha ..... this is getting better.

Nah, this is really the true colour and logic of the old birds. You new birds or seasoned birds better learn. Understand?

In summary, if you ever buy 2s batteries or spend just a miserable $10 or less, do not, I repeat, do not go back to the shop if there is any problem with the batteries. You as a buyer has no right for any claims for a very very small little 2s batts and $10. And do not come to this forum to complain because old birds will trash you.

Can someone help me, I just can't stop laughing.......this is going to be the best thread of the year.
            LOL. I like your sense of humor.
            This few old birds clearly have good connection with that shop. Can even find out the amount of the purchase. But what difference does it makes? A shop should not treat customer in this manner whether the transaction is $1, $10 or $1000. Only the bird brain people think so narrow. So what you start this hobby from 1984?

Comment

Originally posted by laughingbro View Post
              LOL. I like your sense of humor.
              This few old birds clearly have good connection with that shop. Can even find out the amount of the purchase. But what difference does it makes? A shop should not treat customer in this manner whether the transaction is $1, $10 or $1000. Only the bird brain people think so narrow. So what you start this hobby from 1984?
              Yeah, I was poking fun at them, not sure if they realise it, most likely not.
              Actually they are not doing the shop a favour. I wonder if what they expressed represents the shop’s position (i.e. $10.50 is a small amount to justify for the bad customer service).

Comment

Will you please stop the "I started this hobby in 1984"-thing already? I am beginning to feel old. You have brought the meaning to poking fun to a new level. That not the point of my final response here. I must agree with you all on the principle of it all. In fact, it has always been my belief too. That no matter what price, the bad treatment is never to be justified. And if you read my responses carefully, there weren't any reference to defending the said establishment.
                I need to get his right. It is just that the bad behaviour from them is totally unexpected. This is not saying that Jimmy did not experienced it or that they can do what they like. Dt 2133 you have put some many words into my fingers, I was going to type mouth, that I am confused myself. Anyway, you don't need to have any special connections with them to get the info, just ask them. My statement: All this over a $10.50....serves 2 purposes: 1 to poke my own fun. 2 to express my disbelief that some people have so deep a dislike, to put it so mildly, on some other people that they are willing to publicly humiliate them. I don't know what issues you have with some other forumers but please resolve them with them individually. I sincerely hope that the birdy expletives were meant for me and not the general "other" s as I noticed the heat started after my declaration of how long I have been in this hobby. (by the way, 2005 was the year I joined DH) The reason why I asked the question(how long have u been in.....) in the first place is an initial reaction to the disbelief that accusations were made: maybe the individual has only been in the hobby for a short period that he doesn't understand the need to be discreet. And I am not typing about jimmy. Then came others who rode on your suggestive remarks and make those unwarranted descriptives like bird brain, cow brain..etc. with references to a certain group of people. There are others who are genuinely good people, who may have been offended by these remarks. Again signs of extreme displeasure over some other group of people.
                Earlier there was one individual who claimed that people from the said establishment lied and denied but gave no details. That was even more baffling. To be constructive, you need to provide genuine details with intention to let others know so that they won't be lied and denied upon. This is a public forum, if you do not understand what that implies, you should not be here. I am not saying this because I am the older one. Guests who read this forum may see us in a bad light. You want to defend some cause or idea, defend it by all means but keep an open mind over opposing ideas. Maybe I am too old for this but I supposed, this is but a tiny reflection of an elemental problem with society today:boldness comes with irresponsibility and sadly disregard, openness come with reckless abandonment. Alrright let me stand back away from the incoming flak.
                Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                Having fun yet?
                36.39mhz
                40.77mhz

Comment

All the old bird new bird thing, make it sound as if we're in the army.. Anyway, all business will have their ups and downs, and even the top company in the world will have their fair share of bad customer service, and bad service are always unintentional. Hence, companies are always very eager to hear feedback from customers. I personally believe it's not about a packet of rubber bands, or a $3K+++ turbulance 3D. Bad service can exist the moment a customer walks in, and out without buying a single item. Jet Hobby should be thankful of such feedback, and take it in their stride and move forward with improvement. I believe TS is not here to ask for an apology or explanation. It's just a feedback about bad customer service, everybody can judge for themselves if they're good or bad, and no amount of defense or accusation can reverse their current standing.

Comment

@my friend plug&fly,

First of all, I will stop the 1984 thing as per your request. I am not a trouble maker, but I am not going stand here and let people push me around. I poked fun at you because you sound arrogant. You posted the 1984 thing and you asked how long Jimmy is in the hobby. To me, this is a very simple purchase transaction that went wrong. So our friend Jimmy came to this forum to share his experience with us. Jimmy gave a very clears details of what went wrong. It is not important if he is in the hobby for ten years or just one day unless you think what he said about the battery not fully charged was wrong. If you disagree with him on the fully charge thing, you just need to rebut him on this point. You think jimmy feel good when you told him about the 1984 thing and how long he in the hobby? He must have felt bad. For me, I just stepped in the give him some support. See, if you started the first shot you should have expected that others may question back at you. That’s nothing wrong. We never use vulgar words here (we are nice people, haha). I think poking fun here and there is okay; just like your friends also poked fun at me. I can take it. No problem.

I really don’t understand what other genuine details you want. I thought Jimmy has provided all the details. If you think that he lied or not provided full details (as you have access to the shop owner) then just tell us the details that you know which haven’t been disclosed by Jimmy. Come on, give all the details you know if one post. Up to your current post, I still do not know what are you saying about the purchase transaction between Jimmy and JH. Up to now, I still yet to see any creditable point from you on the transaction.

Anyway, if you stop using the “big brother” tone in your posts, I will stop poking fun at you. I am a nice guy (I think..haha..in my own way).

Comment

Ok This is your Big Brother typing....just kidding, just kidding. Anyway it is difficult to sense any emotional or tonal indications in the words typed in a forum. Hence, a lot of misunderstanding may manifest itself. Thanks for the bruised ribs after all that poking.
                      No more details, everything has been said as per jimmy's account. Hey jimmy theres always other sources of hobby supplies.

Signing out.
                      Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                      Having fun yet?
                      36.39mhz
                      40.77mhz

Comment

It is common, most old birds be it from 1984 or whatever or from 16.4mhz.haha once they meet the right people they will carry white flag and tone down.

@dt2133 way to go.....haha ++1 up

If newbie knows nothing this old birds will brush them till they leave the forum or field feeling they is no hope or help. Do they even think of others emotional feelings or tonal indicatication thing? No time la..just hantam only anyway new what.. but never will they think when they open thier old junkies mouth it offence others. Believed there is more of arrogant old timers in the field and forums that need to wake up.

JH should stop telling lies and they will never reveal they lied to customers,it happens. The malay lady also already started to have a bad sign of attitude. Moh and the rest there is no more words to describe them.

Comment

Originally posted by myrctoys View Post
                          JH should stop telling lies and they will never reveal they lied to customers,it happens. The malay lady also already started to have a bad sign of attitude. Moh and the rest there is no more words to describe them.
                          I can see that their customer service and products selection are getting worse, that's why nowadays I seldom go there unless I've no other choice. Do they really lied to customers? You have any incident to share?

Comment

Wow...
                            You guys can really type so much...
                            Must have score very well in your essay.

Mine and my angmo have to step aside liao lor!!!
                            I love PAP

Comment

Bought almost all my FMS planes from them... had a few defects here and there and Mok gladly did a one-to-one.
                              Have known Jaria since NTC days... helpful staff there, provided you don't demand for heaven and earth

Comment

We also never get our hard earn money from heaven and earth.we work hard to earn it on our hand. So JH staff and moh must work hard to earn the customer money in return of thier product sales. Unlike before now is like walking zombies and slam customer when enquire about products or faulty of the products as and when the mood swing like the wind. All they want is a simple question and the answer is : yes, no, can, cannot,ok la, can la, cannot la, i dont know, maybe can, maybe cannot. Almost anyone also can work there just memorize the simple operator type of answer.haha. understand the product they carry,learn to explain to customer in a professional way and etc..,hard right? Than work mc donald. There also must memorize all the burger and etc and explain to customer what is in the burger or etc should question arise. Can they say i dont know la what inside the burger, u want u buy u dont want dont buy or u buy u try la. Looking forward for JH to improve its service.

Comment

Working...
                                X