Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok holes.....subject close. We not discussing about cave or cave cavity holes here or who come from this either place.
    @dt2133 +1 for you.

Comment

Originally posted by myrctoys View Post
      Ok holes.....subject close. We not discussing about cave or cave cavity holes here or who come from this either place.
      @dt2133 +1 for you.
      Agreed. Let's enjoy the hobby and make friends.
      Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Seems like the old birds not watching the thread.
        I think I'm starting a thread for them...
        So they can be in there for good and big hole inside..
        I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
          Seems like the old birds not watching the thread.
          I think I'm starting a thread for them...
          So they can be in there for good and big hole inside..
          Ha ha....I will be watching the thread.....

Comment

Oh my bad....
            I post the "hole" again.
            Sorry
            I love PAP

Comment

Originally posted by hallobaby View Post
              Oh my bad....
              I post the "hole" again.
              Sorry
              Yes, the h*** word is banned in the thread. You cannot use it.
              Use cavity, pit or something else, or just use h***.

By the way, there is a black h*** forming in our galaxy next year, we can throw those unwanted RC stuff into it.

Comment

Originally posted by dt2133 View Post
                Hi Jimmy,

Can I ask you the following questions:

1. The batteries you bought from JH, were they the "cheap lipos"?

2. Did you stress the lipos?

3. Did you charge the lipos above 1c?

4. Did you time the lipos during usage?

5. Are you an errant customer (i.e. you are demanding and you want cheap, want good, want guarantee)?
                Hi dt2133,
                1) The battery has the label "Voltron". Can't be sure if its a cheapo, but since it is carried by JH, the quality should be acceptable.
                2) This is an initial charge after purchase. Never been use as yet.
                3) Charged at 1C.
                4) Lipo has never been used.
                5) If I was asked this question >20yrs ago, my answer might have been a 'yes'. But having grown older, I've mellowed down, so my answer is a definite 'no'.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post
                  Hi dt2133,
                  1) The battery has the label "Voltron". Can't be sure if its a cheapo, but since it is carried by JH, the quality should be acceptable.
                  2) This is an initial charge after purchase. Never been use as yet.
                  3) Charged at 1C.
                  4) Lipo has never been used.
                  5) If I was asked this question >20yrs ago, my answer might have been a 'yes'. But having grown older, I've mellowed down, so my answer is a definite 'no'.
                  Base on the prices listed in JH website, Voltron batteries certainly cannot be “qualified” as cheapo for the simple reason that they are not cheap.

It appears that all your answers are No. That’s good.

These questions are actually not from me, they were the questions asked by another bro here. I think the idea is if one or more answers are No, then the problem lies with you. LOL.

So you are safe, you were not the "trouble maker". You bought these Voltron batteries (the only Lipo brand that the shop sells), new and have not even used in the field. Could not fully charged the batteries. You then brought back to the shop, the shop owner tested the batteries and verified that the batteries could not be fully charged (can’t reach 4.2V during charging). He gave you a full refund but instead of apologise to you, he chose to make some very mean and insulting remarks. Jimmy’s message is their customer service is bad based on this incident.

I hope this clear all the doubts that some bros may have. It is up to all the RC bros to judge who was in the wrong in this incident. Imagine how will you feel if those remarks were said to you, then you will understand how Jimmy feels.

To me, Jimmy is already very nice and cool. If this incident were to happen to some other bros, I tell you, that four letters word would flood the whole thread.

Comment

what was the batt capacity and its price?
                    Go back in one piece to fly another day.
                    Having fun yet?
                    36.39mhz
                    40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
                      what was the batt capacity and its price?
                      Hi Cikgu, I was told it was a very small 2S battery
                      Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

to be fair let us hear it from jimmy himself.
                        Having fun yet?
                        36.39mhz
                        40.77mhz

Comment

Hmm.....
                          Jimmy, it is all your fault. You mean you bought just a "very small 2S"? Why didn't you say so?
                          For a "very very small little tiny 2S" and yet you want to complain? You shouldn't have asked for refund and should take the insulting remarks from the shop and walk away. What you should do now is to return the money to the shop, apologise to the shop, and also apologise to the old birds in this forum.

Comment

All this over a $10.50 2s batt?
                            Having fun yet?
                            36.39mhz
                            40.77mhz

Comment

Originally posted by plug&fly View Post
                              All this over a $10.50 2s batt?
                              What? Only $10.50 2s batteries? For this very very small amount of money and Jimmy complained?
                              If me, I usually don't even bother for a few hundred or even thousands. I only go back to the shop if I buy more than $10K with at least 6s batteries.
                              I never buy 2s batteries, because I know I have no right to go back to the shop to ask for refund if there is any problem, and that if I go back to the shop for 2s issues I need to accept all kind of bad remarks from the shop; if I do, I asked for it.

Ha ha ha ha ........ ha ha ha ha ..... this is getting better.

Nah, this is really the true colour and logic of the old birds. You new birds or seasoned birds better learn. Understand?

In summary, if you ever buy 2s batteries or spend just a miserable $10 or less, do not, I repeat, do not go back to the shop if there is any problem with the batteries. You as a buyer has no right for any claims for a very very small little 2s batts and $10. And do not come to this forum to complain because old birds will trash you.

Can someone help me, I just can't stop laughing.......this is going to be the best thread of the year.

Comment

Wow, like this also can?
                                2S is not battery, $10.50 is not money?
                                What cow brain logic is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X