Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helijokers
    Please think of yourself before making story out of this. Just imaging why people doing this to you and not others.
    dude .... this isnt a "story" and besides this has cooled off .... dont heat it up again
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

hi all,

i want to inform everyone about this guy 'haowee'. recently last week, a friend of mine, a newbie, has been scammed into buying his spoilt tx set. i've done some tests on the tx set, only to find out that the tx, rx and the crystals are all not in working order. when my friend tried to contact 'haowee', he switched off his hp. this is an obvious delibrate act to cheat a newcomer.

another reason i wanna post this is because i've been cheated by him once. that was 2 years ago. he sold me a tx set with spoilt rx inside. now he has been abusing the forum to scam newbies again. :flaming:

i found out from haowee's email that his real name is Ng Zhen Yu, living in Bishan area. he uses sgdrifters and daddyhobby forums as well. his contact no. is 90083378. he been using the same number since 2 years back. i believe he's this is his 2nd hp line and that's why he's been getting away case after case. i hope this information will bring awareness to the general rc public. pls spread the word to all ur rc frens, especially newcomers...

Comment

Beware Of This Guy: Viper Shark

Please beware of this guy: VIPER_SHARK. who has given empty promise to a newbie.. !!

To Viper_Shark, I am writing this for my friend Mr Cheong who was the first buyer reserved your heli:
        It is perfectly ok if you tell the buyer that someone has offered you with higher price (or what ever reasons you wanna give), it is not difficult as well to send him a sms to tell him to cancel his trip to meet with you, if you can not keep your promise, please do not tell ppl : [B]I will reserve the heli for you because you are the first one contacted me...[/B]When the buyer reach the meeting place( as per your instruction to reach there earlier..), you simply answer the heli is sold!!! What the XXXX!!

And I wonder why you are using a new user name to sell your heli, perhaps you were banned before...

I hope the Moderator would ban your IP address..

Comment

WHAT EVER U SAY...
          IF U ARE THE SELLER U WILL KNOW THE RULES.
          VERY SORRY WISH & JEFFSG
          VERY BIG SORRY

Comment

ATUALLY THIS IS MY FIRST SELL..I'M ALSO VERY (KAN JIONG)
            ANYWAY THANKS FOR UR COMPLAIN.
            I WILL INPROVE MY SELF IN FUTURE.

Comment

Originally posted by viper_shark
              WHAT EVER U SAY...
              IF U ARE THE SELLER U WILL KNOW THE RULES.
              VERY SORRY WISH & JEFFSG
              VERY BIG SORRY
              You don't need to apologize to me, but my friend who reach there in time yet being "played" by you!!

And also, what rules are you referring to? I am in Sales line for many years, if you don't know what is the golden rule in doing business, let me tell you now: KEEP YOUR PROMISE or else DON'T PROMISE!

Comment

Originally posted by Wish
                You don't need to apologize to me, but my friend who reach there in time yet being "played" by you!!

And also, what rules are you referring to? I am in Sales line for many years, if you don't know what is the golden rule in doing business, let me tell you now: KEEP YOUR PROMISE or else DON'T PROMISE!
                Thank you Wish for ranting for me here! Appreciate it!. . I just registered myself to add some comment it.

As for Mr.Viper_shark, Thank you for the apologetic sms but that does not change the fact of what happened. You did this to a guy whom you thought is taking the MRT to your place in PICO center to meet you! FYI, I was driving.

Thanks for the contact but I will not be contacting ur buyer in case he wants to let go after buying it from u (as he compliant that it's difficult to fly!). I am not keen on another wild goose chase (with my whole family in tow) and most importantly of all, I am not that Desperate!

Comment

Beware

bought the car from the post below, went home and found out that the car was missing 8 pcs of the wheel bearings instead of what was claimed as full bearings in the car, and a cracked front shock tower which was well "camouflaged". seller claimed he was selling on behalf of his friend. anyway just my luck to run into such situation , just a heads up to fellow forumers here...

Comment

Hi All,

Just wanna warn you seller out there to beware of this buyer name Shawn with number 96626565.

He reserved a CTX-D2 and Lap counter from me 2 weeks back saying he is overseas and will collect after he is back, normally i dun do reservation, but seeing his sincerity, i decide to reserve for him.

Today he told me can he dun take the Lap Counter after 2 weeks, so i was ok but just let him i turn down quite a number of buyer. In the end he decide to call off the deal that he do not want anything.

All please beware of buyer who want reservation. Being good/kind does not always have good returns.

Comment

SMS Conversion:

Buyer: Bro willing to let go both counter and d2 at a lower price together?

Buyer: Ok possible we deal 2 weeks later? Cause currently i am overseas.

Buyer: Shawn. I'm helping my younger bro to get actually. He does play at bk.

Buyer: Before christmas i will be back. Sure, won't back out.

Buyer: Ok thanks bro, Yes, a christmas gift for my younger bro. Thanks alot.

Buyer: Oh, no wonder. But still selling it right? Haha. If not would be such a waste.

Buyer: Haha, Yeah, my bro needs it a lot. He's been sourcing out for 1. Since last month. Going thailand for race. Fortunately for you, i manage to find.

Buyer: Oh maybe you know, maybe not. Haha. Alright bro. I gotta do work. Will definitely contact you once I'm back in town.

Buyer: Yes he is. Giving him a surprise gift ya. So hopefully is don't let him know.

Buyer: Haha. I told him not to spend money alr, so don't think he'll buy. Thanks alot bro. See you til then.

I don't have my conversation to him previously, deleted.
                      Below is today's correspondance.

Me: Hi bro may i know when will you be back? So i know when to deal the discharger and lap counter with you.

Buyer: Bro, back this sat. Can i just take the discharger? Cause my friend wanted the lap counter, now he dosen't want it.

Me: Next time cannot confirm please do not reserved. Normally i don reserve items for people but i see you sincere. I rejected all buyer. It's ok, please collect the discharger this sat. It will be $240 for the discharger. Thanks.

NO RESPONSE FOR VERY LONG

Me: Can confirm the discharger? Plesae don last min tell me don want thanks.

Buyer: Sorry bro, Think i don't get it already. Continue with your sales ba. My apologies.

Me: Ok thanks for reserving for 2 weeks and back out. Don think this is right.

I am wondering how come his Brother suddenly become his friend?

Comment

Beware.. Price agreed but...

I had offered S$260 to Yoshihiro for the home theater system at S$260,His thread he had agreed and we are in the mist of arranging for collection.

I am suprised and dame TL , he sent me another sms saying that another person had offered him S$270. After consideration, I decided give in and offered him S$270, but guess what he say...

If you can offer me higher than S$270, I will let go to you...

Bro Yoshihiro.. this is very bad, a deal is a deal..
                        "Never Argue with an idiot, they will pull you down to their level and win you with their experience"

DXS9
                        Raptor 50 fully blinged
                        Peigon 450 fully blinged With Airwolf fuselage
                        ME109
                        Wilga 2000

Comment

I think we should just practise 1st pay 1st serve..

no deposit reserve also means not much..

maybe should introduce paypal here.. hahaha.. does the dirty job..

Comment

LarryLim.. Super low baller without thinking or doing research about product. Supposedly wants "Counter quote" from you and expect to bargain to ridiculous prices. Granted still a newbie, but first impression given was he knew what he was doing until true colors came out. Now i just feel disappointed i let go a bird to him for so cheap and can tell he doesn't know the value of products.. I think the plane i sold to him will very soon be thrashed from what he has showed me.. I think someone should educate him and teach him to fly tractor planes before flying EDF's... the reasons he gave were so i just got a little after selling the plane to him..
                            Larry, if you are reading this. Please take note that though you mean no harm in under quoting peoples already super low prices, it is insulting to further reduce the prices by a ridiculous amount.. not talking about 10-20bucks.. your quotes are close to $50 less than already dirt prices.. honestly, i want to tell you i rather give the plane to someone who will be able to fly it than to sell it to you. Please be a little more sensitive about pricing. A price is stated and not put down without thought. Think about your offers before quoting. I would have given you better service if you were more sincere as my other buyers know. Anyway, good luck! Cheers!
                            Fleet:
                            Fliton AJ Extra-330
                            Fliton Edge-540 mini
                            Fliton Extra-260 mini
                            Precision Aerobatics Katana MD
                            Precision Aerobatics Katana Mini
                            MPX AcroMaster
                            MPX Gemini
                            MPX Funjet
                            MPX Blizzard
                            Alfa models ME190
                            WildHare Edge540 25% 30cc DLE
                            TWM 1/7 Scale P-47 Thunderbolt 26cc MVVS
                            TWM midget mustang
                            TWM P-51 Mustang
                            TWM Aure EP

TT Mini Titan Scale Cobra
                            TT Mini Titan METAL
                            MSH Protos

TT Sparrowhawk DX

Futaba 14MZ 2.4GHz F.A.S.S.T.
                            Spectrum DX3S 2.4GHz DSM Telemetry

Comment

Attn to MerrillChia. Dishonest seller.....Please don't bully a newbie like me.

You bought this in slightly good condition from somebody at $100, flew and crashed, as a result the fuselage almost broke into half, causing a big cracked on the fuselage and epoxy it to hide the crack, beside that the crash also caused the nose to be out of shape as well. After that you started to market it online only providing the info on the nose was out of shape, and left out the missing info on the fuselage has ever cracked before. You could have easily provided the important info that you flew and broke the fuselage as well but you did not. Furthermore instead of telling the truth, you have chose to tell lie, when i asked you why there's a big crack near the exhaust, you said it was like that when you bought it. Come on. This is not the way of doing business. You are dishonest and breached the code of ethics. Luckily you are not a boss of a hobby shop if not i can hardly imagine how many consumer has chopped. You should be gladful that i drove all the way to Holland road to buy a cracked fuselage plane from you at $110 instead of $50 lesser than your posted price which is $120. In the future please do your mathematic first before typing any figure, if you still do not know how to calculate, just ask around, maybe someone will help you. Please be a gentleman. PLease don't lie. I may be a newbie but I'm not stupid. Please stop telling lie. Seriously what make you think that i did not do research and homework about ducted plane. I know that ducted plane is actually meant for advanced flyer and not newbie. But do you know that some people has the habit of collecting R/C plane and heli model without even flying it. Please don't cook up story which is not truth again. Ask your conscience before you comment anything online that will tarnish one's reputation. Bear in mind.... Do soul-searching for goodness sake. Newbie consumer please bring along a senior R/C pilot if you gonna buy anything from MerrillChia.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryLim
                                You bought this in slightly good condition from somebody at $100, flew and crashed, as a result the fuselage almost broke into half, causing a big cracked on the fuselage and epoxy it to hide the crack, beside that the crash also caused the nose to be out of shape as well. After that you started to market it online
                                Larry, I am a newbie myself, have contemplated buying from Market Place. I bought my first plane, a glider, from a shop under guidance from my kind instructor.

I am not siding either you or Merrill Chia, but I would like to know, how did you know so much about the plane you bought? (as quoted above). Did Merrill tell you all this, or you subsequently found out from someone else after buying?

If it's true that M C actually bought the plane at $100, flew and crashed it, then for someone to come along and offer to buy at less than 100$ is quite reasonable, UNLESS, the seller has actually carried out repairs on the plane that actually qualifies it to be considered as being of BETTER condition than when he first bought it. (For example, if the seller had replaced the engine (or motor) with a new one, or repaired the fuselage to such an extent that it is actually in better condition than before, etc,) Then it would be reasonable for the seller to actually sell it at higher price than he himself paid for it. (Compare this to someone who bought a run down house, renovated it extensively, then resells at a higher price than he bought it. The comparison may not be so good, but I think you get the picture.)

So, unless we know all details, I mean all details, nothing hidden, we really do not know who is right or wrong. Any one reading this post please note that I do not know either of this gents directly or through any mutual friends.

I just hope we in this aero-modelling community (which I have recently happily joined)can remain true gentlemen (and ladies) and not let any misunderstanding sour our feelings for each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X