Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all...

After so many cases now a day i will buy my stuffs at LHS rather than 2nd hand.

Yes sometimes we can get cheaper stuf here but don't forget the risk we might faced too.....

As i always keep keep my my promises with member
    who selling/buying their stuff to/from me, and vice-versa i hope they do the same.

After all, this is hobby which make u happy, so use your own way to make it
    ezy and fun.....even sometimes u might need to pay more.(1st hand/brand new stuff? )

There's lot of Good DH members that i knew out there that i transac b4.....they knew me too......cheerss
    Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Mass order lamer

See http://203.124.102.59/forum/showthre...416#post236416

Comment

yup that guy MIAed... i'll see if he replied vincopter's sms
        For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Dishonest Seller Dragon Slayer

Bought a Nitro Car from this guy Dragon Slayer who give me a 'dead' engine. He choose not to resolve this for over the past 2 weeks by not replying PM or contact me even after leaving my no. in PM. What piss me off was his last & only PM reply & MIA.

Hi Joed;

I actually del your sms so cant contact u. i tried to post msg to look for you but no avail. I not meant to rip u off, cos the car was sold to me by another fella who do to me the same thing and I had no means to test it too.

Anyway, I sold it to u dirt cheap even if you get a new engine (get from internet or ebay dun get from toykar they are expensive) it is worth it. The car condition is v.well.....as for the batt, I give you another one how about it? Pls. email me your address again. Thanks.

Dragon Slayer is a dishonest guy! Buyers beware!

Comment

Be fair

Originally posted by joed
            Bought a Nitro Car from this guy Dragon Slayer who give me a 'dead' engine. He choose not to resolve this for over the past 2 weeks by not replying PM or contact me even after leaving my no. in PM. What piss me off was his last & only PM reply & MIA.

Hi Joed;

I actually del your sms so cant contact u. i tried to post msg to look for you but no avail. I not meant to rip u off, cos the car was sold to me by another fella who do to me the same thing and I had no means to test it too.

Anyway, I sold it to u dirt cheap even if you get a new engine (get from internet or ebay dun get from toykar they are expensive) it is worth it. The car condition is v.well.....as for the batt, I give you another one how about it? Pls. email me your address again. Thanks.

Dragon Slayer is a dishonest guy! Buyers beware!
            Fren, Upfront I already told you that I had "NO MEANS TO TEST THE CAR's ENGINE BECAUSE IT IS NON PULL START IT REQUIRED BOX STARTER", what I meant by "do to me the same thing" I meant it as the above.

When the other guy sold me the car, I wasn't able to test the engine too and I find it troublesome to get a box starter. So what I did was clean it up and sole it off, I did not make a single cent on the contrary, I cleaned it up and sold it to you, at a lost too I didn't mind cos I though you were a nice guy.

It is unethical of you to quote a Personal Message in BOLD and blow it out of context to people who do not know the story.

I had bought/ sold stuff over the net without any complaints. Furthermore, I already offered to give you a working batt up front but I really lost your contact, and i did posted a few msg on the forum looking for you a couple of months back...correct it was months back.

As for the battery, just give me your address I will post a working one.

Comment

Dear Friend
              If what you wrote to me is is ethical, why are you afraid of it being publish here.

If it is is unethical for me to do that then it is even more is unethical to sell a spoil item off.

I have given you my contact over the PM couple of times. If you took effort you will contact me.

I really appreciate your batt. But what matter to me now is to sort out the engine. So if you are unsure of the condition of your item in future, just me frank about it so that buyer can make an inform decision & not simply passing it off as good. Anyway your sales did say RTR. Doing away with the dead engine, there are still so many missing parts which I only came to know off when I bring it down to a LHS.

If you are sincere, pls contact me to sort out this matter. This is not a place for deliberation & I will not bother to 'argue' here anymore regardless of your replies. Thank you.

Comment

Dear all friends and fellow kakis..

Supposed to get a Raptor 90 3D from this guy called "Dean". Initially he did not wanted to sell it as my offer price is too low. Knowing that my offer price of $600 is low, I also did not force him as i told him that in any case if no ones want to get it and if he needs to get rid of it, i will take it at $600. Afterwhich i did not contact him anymore as i would presume my offer price is low as i am buying tis for a spares.

However, today i got a sms from him saying that if i deal tonight then he will let go at $600..So therefore we came to an agreement that i will collect from him at a later time about 8pm plus. He even give me his address in little india. For all information, i am staying in east, plus i was in Jurong west that moment. As i was about to reach his place i sms him. Guess what? he told me "Heli just sold to another guy" For your info, i spend half an hour finding a ATM near your place.

I was like..what is this world becoming of? A deal is a deal, i had similar experience but in the end i stick to my promise knowing that there is another guy who could offer higher..

To this bro: my advise is if you see this post. No matter what kind of excuses or apologies you give, i seriously hope that you will keep to your promise next time..Even though you offer to sell me at $600 later which you said you will ask that buyer to back off, i think if you had know this beforehand, you should not do it at the very first instant..plus I do not want similar "stunt" to be happened to that bro who had bought your heli.

For your info, people who know me will know that i just got a raptor 90. I am really buying your heli for spares..

I am very happy that all my flying kakis are sincere, nice plus they are people of their words.

for you

All for now.
                Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                JR Vibe 50: 01
                Trex600N Pro: 01
                Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                TT Raptor 50: 10
                TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

this guy DEAN sells for a profit???!!! my friends warned me getting things from these "phantom" sellers...that if there is problem you might not be able to contact them... I think buy from shop safer

Comment

to be fair to him, i dun think he is selling for profit as his price to me is very low. but i guess just my luck to chance upon such person.
                    Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                    JR Vibe 50: 01
                    Trex600N Pro: 01
                    Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                    TT Raptor 50: 10
                    TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                    MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TmMugen

Supposed to get a Raptor 90 3D from this guy called "Dean". Initially he did not wanted to sell it as my offer price is too low. Knowing that my offer price of $600 is low, I also did not force him as i told him that in any case if no ones want to get it and if he needs to get rid of it, i will take it at $600. Afterwhich i did not contact him anymore as i would presume my offer price is low as i am buying tis for a spares.

However, today i got a sms from him saying that if i deal tonight then he will let go at $600..So therefore we came to an agreement that i will collect from him at a later time about 8pm plus. He even give me his address in little india. For all information, i am staying in east, plus i was in Jurong west that moment. As i was about to reach his place i sms him. Guess what? he told me "Heli just sold to another guy" For your info, i spend half an hour finding a ATM near your place.

I was like..what is this world becoming of? A deal is a deal, i had similar experience but in the end i stick to my promise knowing that there is another guy who could offer higher..

To this bro: my advise is if you see this post. No matter what kind of excuses or apologies you give, i seriously hope that you will keep to your promise next time..Even though you offer to sell me at $600 later which you said you will ask that buyer to back off, i think if you had know this beforehand, you should not do it at the very first instant..plus I do not want similar "stunt" to be happened to that bro who had bought your heli.

For your info, people who know me will know that i just got a raptor 90. I am really buying your heli for spares..

I am very happy that all my flying kakis are sincere, nice plus they are people of their words.

for you

All for now.

sounds familiar...jus to ask you guys ar...if you guys deal a heli with another guy...than that guy(b)i already very excited because he is getting his heli....than later guy(seller) tell b say he is seling it to another guy....
                      save the animals!:

Comment

my opinion

Originally posted by viperviper
                        Hi JamesWilliam, Pls mind your words! u sold me the freya with engine problem... I smsed u and u did give me a good reply.. I overhauled the engine and now just trying to sell the Freya that u sold to me.. is there anything wrong with it.. Pls don't frame ppl.

Mod pls be fair to comment.

guys, i'm not trying to side with anyone. just my thoughts and opinion. hope no one gets offended. i've actually bought quite few things from viperviper before and got to say that i'm quite pleased with his attitude and his stuffs...
                        i'm sure will deal with him again in future if may...

just my experience and thought on him...

cheers...

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem
                          guys, i'm not trying to side with anyone. just my thoughts and opinion. hope no one gets offended. i've actually bought quite few things from viperviper before and got to say that i'm quite pleased with his attitude and his stuffs...
                          i'm sure will deal with him again in future if may...

just my experience and thought on him...

cheers...
                          Thank you romihensem, I 'm moving on with my life already tks.

Jameswill

Comment

glen cain

MIA buyer.. although i know he still visits DH, he is being an ass about it

agreed to buy 2 bottles of generic locktite which he confirmed with me twice then went "missing", refusing to respond to my PMs. I have already wrapped them up and wasted a stamp on a package with his name and address on it.

For his info, he should have at least the courtesy to inform me if he is going to bail on the deal.

Makes me sometimes wonder what is he thinking?? So guys just be wary. I personally, am not going to reserve anything for him anymore.
                            For sale

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
                              MIA buyer.. although i know he still visits DH, he is being an ass about it

agreed to buy 2 bottles of generic locktite which he confirmed with me twice then went "missing", refusing to respond to my PMs. I have already wrapped them up and wasted a stamp on a package with his name and address on it.

For his info, he should have at least the courtesy to inform me if he is going to bail on the deal.

Makes me sometimes wonder what is he thinking?? So guys just be wary. I personally, am not going to reserve anything for him anymore.
                              retracted.. buyer has concluded deal
                              For sale

Comment

Complain on Dean

Originally posted by TmMugen

for you

All for now.
                                Please think of yourself before making story out of this. Just imaging why people doing this to you and not others.

Comment

Working...
                                X