Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a very classic ******

i will like to state that i do not reply, or name any bad dealing as i normally dun see the need to. it will only lead to a flaming war.

it can be the case of untrue people stating bad about me, etc, i will not choose to defend myself. those who knows me, will know me. i am no saint and of course i am also in no position to judge anyone here.

due to my recent sales, there were of course countless of aeroplane and uncontactable buyers who, typically, nego, keep late sms or waste your time. very normal for pransker online.

HOWEVER, this is the classic one which is one as*h*** which i cant stand. sorry for my language, my upbringing may not be good, thus forgive me if i offend any one here.

see link.

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/member.php?u=7847

Comment

Hobbyist

Insincerely seller. Promised to hold item till I get back from overseas (2-3 days) but sold it at the 1st opportunity without the decency of informing me 1st. Wasted money "sms"ing him whilst overseas.

He posted this shortly after "reserving" for me :

"Item reserved.
      if u can offer a better price ill give it to you "

Comment

A Seller [I may not wish to say his name again] he sell his charger to me for a cheap price so the next day we deal but after i reach home i test it, there was 2 button which not working properly which i need to press damn hard or maybe press 2nd or 3rd time or even more, and when before i confirm the deal with him i did asked him is the charger working and does it have any problem? He have no shame to tell me no problem at all and condition is 10/10 so i believe him and i confirm with him. so as i was at home trying i smsed him say the charger got 2 button not working well and he still got the shame to reply me NO! It does not have any problem at all i tested it yesterday before sell you.
        Hope you guys really have to careful whenever you are buying 2nd hand item online

Comment

"Pictures speaks a thousand words."

Attached Files
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

wow you're really polite. thumbs up!
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Well, although u missed a good deal, but on here, your branded a true gentlemen for not flaring up. That's something to gain from a loss, which IMHO is a bigger win than actually buying the item.

And terrible seller loses all reputation over $20..

Not so bad afterall eh!

Comment

Originally posted by yoggyong View Post
                Well, although u missed a good deal, but on here, your branded a true gentlemen for not flaring up. That's something to gain from a loss, which IMHO is a bigger win than actually buying the item.

And terrible seller loses all reputation over $20..

Not so bad afterall eh!
                Well, It was not so much the "missing out on a good deal" part that pissed me off; It was the fact that he had knowingly chose to waste my time and petrol (of which may have even cost me more than $20) just to get an extra $20 from his sale.

Without a doubt, he has the right to decide who to sell to - ass (pun intended) a seller; but I am disappointed by the choice he made despite agreeing and confirming on our meeting (as per our telephone conversation), and despite knowing that I had already made the trip down to meet him.

His actions truly exemplify the utter lack of integrity Mr. Zulfadhli (aka. Blackdiamond) has and confirms his incapacity of respecting other people and their time. Like what Chef Ramsay says: "what a f...ing shame..."
                Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Unfortunately, thats life... As much as i would despise someone like that, i am sad to say that everyone else would do the same..

The only difference being how much would a person value his/her own integrity. We may laugh at how little the seller value his integrity but we should understand that everyone has their own financial capability, therefore not judge them against ourselves..

I know it may not seem like it but my intend of this reply is to make you feel better.. Think about it, i am sure you will understand where i am coming from..

P.s. i have had a friend charge me 10 cents when i asked for a piece of tissue before, bet you cant top that....
                  Regards,
                  Xuen7

SELLING
                  2 x Brand New ThunderPower G6 Batteries 65C 5000mAH
                  Kontronik HeliJive 120HV ESC

Brand New Mcpx Upgrades
                  Flashed XP-12A for MCPX Governed and Brushless Conversion
                  Flashed XP-3A for MCPX tail brushless Conversion

BUYING
                  MCPX parts / kit etc..
                  Burned MCPX Mainboards

"Learning the art of forgetting for the sake of remembering"

Comment

Originally posted by xuen7 View Post
                    Unfortunately, thats life... As much as i would despise someone like that, i am sad to say that everyone else would do the same..
                    For a moment, i was thinking wtf are you talking about, how can you said everyone else would do the same. but then when i think again,
                    you were just trying to tell us to expect everyone to be like this so that we will not get too disappointed when the other party really behave
                    like that. kind of set a lower expectation first. am i right, xuen? you really has a kind heart.

Comment

Carry out a functional check before handing over

I've offered a packaged deal for my DX7, 2 RTF planes and an RTF 450sz heli. Of the many interest, I gave priority to a newbie who's asked to take the total package. I gave the spares along with some old lipos that I have no use of.

At the handover, an experienced buddy was along fortunately to assist in the trade. Then, I carried out a full functional check for planes, transmitter and receiver to the delight and benefit of the newbie. They walked away happy.

All was fine till the next day afternoon. I received a message that the DX7 I sold the day before is a lemon. 2 videos followed showed the elevator stick was stuck. I was apologetic, shocked and offered to rescind the deal.

At the hand back the newbie had another friend whom was a non rc person as a neutral. The right gimbal of the DX7 was fractured and offset. It is obvious that the transmitter was dropped on the front and landed on the elevator stick.

The newbie said, "don't know I brought it back and it was not working". It was later revealed that the transmitter was passed over to his experienced buddy. He doesn't know what happened in between but only that the elevator stick cannot work.

Carelessness was conveyed as a sale defect. I would be defenceless if functional check was not carried out and if there were no witnesses.

I hope this does not happen to others. Please carry out a functional check especially for unfamiliar folks. Not everyone has the same integrity as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by remauled View Post
                        I've offered a packaged deal for my DX7, 2 RTF planes and an RTF 450sz heli. Of the many interest, I gave priority to a newbie who's asked to take the total package. I gave the spares along with some old lipos that I have no use of.

At the handover, an experienced buddy was along fortunately to assist in the trade. Then, I carried out a full functional check for planes, transmitter and receiver to the delight and benefit of the newbie. They walked away happy.

All was fine till the next day afternoon. I received a message that the DX7 I sold the day before is a lemon. 2 videos followed showed the elevator stick was stuck. I was apologetic, shocked and offered to rescind the deal.

At the hand back the newbie had another friend whom was a non rc person as a neutral. The right gimbal of the DX7 was fractured and offset. It is obvious that the transmitter was dropped on the front and landed on the elevator stick.

The newbie said, "don't know I brought it back and it was not working". It was later revealed that the transmitter was passed over to his experienced buddy. He doesn't know what happened in between but only that the elevator stick cannot work.

Carelessness was conveyed as a sale defect. I would be defenceless if functional check was not carried out and if there were no witnesses.

I hope this does not happen to others. Please carry out a functional check especially for unfamiliar folks. Not everyone has the same integrity as you do.
                        Good reminder. So did you still rescind the deal? I certainly hope not.

Comment

Hi John, I kept my planes, he kept his DX7.

Comment

kenna sms bombard... then say ..

well i tried selling a FC from HK that i bought a month+ ago .. totally not used not lifted off its case not powered not connected..

i got bombard by this bird NON stop .. tell him NO elsewhere, he keep ask, tell him working, he still sms, tell him reserve for him liao, he still SMS ... So i decide to sell him sooner b4 more sms .. but when finally meet he insist my FC is USED .. I took it off his hand who is still scratching on the screen protector. hold my boy's hand and walk off.

BUT THEN ... sms follows ... NON STOP crap .. sms sms sms 2hrs pass still sms sms ...

if u going to sell one, & need precautionary measure.. do pm me

simply ridiculous ... really

My Toys :
                            Helicopters: GW Xieda 9958 Mini Helicopter
                            Quad 1: F450 Naza + GPS + FATSHARK FPV + Remzibi OSD
                            Quad 2: F450 Naza + GPS + Gopro
                            Quad 3: WLtoys V929
                            Planes: Skylark L-9 Rubber Powered Freeflight
                            OntheGround: Kyosho ULTIMA RB5, Kyosho ULTIMA RB5 SP2,

Looking for a 450size Heli ARTF mayb LOL

Comment

Sorry for off topic.but whAt is fc?and what did he sms u after the viewing session? Of he is insulting you . Its better for you to report him to the police.and what is his nick name on the forums?

Comment

I think FC is flight control board.
                                Everyone has to start this hobby as newbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X