Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's my first post in this forum and i couldn't help but find out what this "not so good guy" list is about..
    what is the purpose of this thread exactly? apart from complaining about specific transactions i don't think anyone has resolved any outstanding issues.. in my opinion if you're gonna buy used stuff than it's 'buyer beware'.. you have to personally check the item specifically.. remember it is used, and any hard landings/handling may damage parts even the seller may not be aware about.
    it's a HOBBY, something you do in your spare time to build/fly/hang-out etc..
    I thought it was supposed to be enjoyable? things have certainly changed...

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyBoy View Post
      It's my first post in this forum and i couldn't help but find out what this "not so good guy" list is about..
      what is the purpose of this thread exactly? apart from complaining about specific transactions i don't think anyone has resolved any outstanding issues.. in my opinion if you're gonna buy used stuff than it's 'buyer beware'.. you have to personally check the item specifically.. remember it is used, and any hard landings/handling may damage parts even the seller may not be aware about.
      it's a HOBBY, something you do in your spare time to build/fly/hang-out etc..
      I thought it was supposed to be enjoyable? things have certainly changed...
      Bro, This thread is not aimed at really resolving transactional problems. It does however HIGHLIGHT individuals that maybe shoddy in trading. So before you sell or buy, you might want to do a search right at this thread itself. It works for me and I think if you read the entire thread, you would have noticed it works for the users of this forum too. From what you have suggested of buyer beware and check item etc etc, you would also have noticed that if you read the thread more thoroughly, some sellers or buyers did not even get do the those things cos they got stood up etc. Again, if I come across an individual with such a history of flying people aeroplane, I will think twice about putting effort to travel to meet him.

You may see it as a hobby, but shoddy individuals see it as a chance to make money, abuse people etc etc. Perspective are relative really, nobody take up a hobby they do not enjoy, agree? All things always change as with time, while it is a noticeable significant thing for you, it is not for some of us who are "out there" more often.
      Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Yeah, it's simply a section for feedback and spreading awareness. It is very common, typically when you see a new bulletin board is being set up (especially one with a buy/sell section) and if you don't have such a channel for feedback, after a while users will still request for it because there is a need

You seem to be only seeing this from the buyer's perspective? Don't forget on the flip-side, would you also say 'seller beware'? Believe me, a lot of us have gone through the experience of spending hours explaining stuff to newbies only to have them suddenly lowball or even backing out of the deal entirely

Comment

Beware yeowchiang00

yeowchiang00 bad buyer and seller

Comment

why you say like that....

Originally posted by newbeamheli View Post
            i know who he is bro...try to not jump into conclusion yet.
            Personally i have met >50 sellers here....yes some of them are so different and dfficults but to some of them, they are easy.

can you share with us why you say so....if more than 1 person say he is bad..then its true.

To me honestly...when i was a buyer to him, he wasn,t makesure things he sell is as per his cliam..meaning honest...well he needs to improve there..but he is not a bad guy to me yet..but may be a little bid emotional from what i sensed.
            fly your heli. As often as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
              Bro, This thread is not aimed at really resolving transactional problems. It does however HIGHLIGHT individuals that maybe shoddy in trading. So before you sell or buy, you might want to do a search right at this thread itself. It works for me and I think if you read the entire thread, you would have noticed it works for the users of this forum too. From what you have suggested of buyer beware and check item etc etc, you would also have noticed that if you read the thread more thoroughly, some sellers or buyers did not even get do the those things cos they got stood up etc. Again, if I come across an individual with such a history of flying people aeroplane, I will think twice about putting effort to travel to meet him.

You may see it as a hobby, but shoddy individuals see it as a chance to make money, abuse people etc etc. Perspective are relative really, nobody take up a hobby they do not enjoy, agree? All things always change as with time, while it is a noticeable significant thing for you, it is not for some of us who are "out there" more often.
              Agree! I got stood up buy "iMax". Reserved and confirmed buy, then he come up with some STUPID reason. Went around his area, he say 'not at home' so i waited for him, gave him multiple calls to confirm ETA, Refused to reply to sms's and answer phone. Next day i call him, he act blurr. iMax Not to be Trusted.
              Fleet:
              Fliton AJ Extra-330
              Fliton Edge-540 mini
              Fliton Extra-260 mini
              Precision Aerobatics Katana MD
              Precision Aerobatics Katana Mini
              MPX AcroMaster
              MPX Gemini
              MPX Funjet
              MPX Blizzard
              Alfa models ME190
              WildHare Edge540 25% 30cc DLE
              TWM 1/7 Scale P-47 Thunderbolt 26cc MVVS
              TWM midget mustang
              TWM P-51 Mustang
              TWM Aure EP

TT Mini Titan Scale Cobra
              TT Mini Titan METAL
              MSH Protos

TT Sparrowhawk DX

Futaba 14MZ 2.4GHz F.A.S.S.T.
              Spectrum DX3S 2.4GHz DSM Telemetry

Comment

yep or what

buying on behalf for friend

time already fixed

then came out with stupid excuse

dun have phone contact number

drag and drag for a week then

tell u

I think my friend not keen already

"Better stay clear from this guy"

Comment

who do you mean??

Originally posted by boatnice View Post
                  yep or what

buying on behalf for friend

time already fixed

then came out with stupid excuse

dun have phone contact number

drag and drag for a week then

tell u

I think my friend not keen already

"Better stay clear from this guy"

who??
                  fly your heli. As often as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by 3D. View Post
                    who??
                    teh guy is from RC net one

so be careful of this guy

who quote my friend is interested in ur stuff

will meet at what time etc

ended up giving u tons of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by newbeamheli View Post
                      At least tell us why he is so?? Putting a single line comment like that is useless. I know yeowchiang personally and does not think he is someone who would fit into 'bad buyer and seller' category.

So at least tell us why is that so?

Comment

Yes!

Originally posted by Brandon Chng View Post
                        to be fair, from what i heard, since this is your first nitro(like i said from what i heard, so i may be wrong), i suspect the engine and stuff couldn't be fired up because of inexperience. moreover header tanks and swashplates rarely break in service unless its user error or wrong settings on the transmitter. esp since from what i see the transmitter was not sold with the bird, the settings may not have been the same, and if you're not an experienced flier its very easy to do some settings which will break servos or in this case, swashplates.

in any case, just cool down, why go to such lengths of taking legal action because of a sensored vulgarity? its all a hobby after all, don't need to take everything so seriously...
                        Hello,
                        i agree that the swashplate and header tank would not brake i have seen with my eyes crazy 3D heli crashes a the header tank nor the swashplate broke
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
                          just sold a 30 Raptor RTF combo to this memberit's a beginner, very 'kancheong', impatient, beng seng type, asked my want a fight over phone!

Sold him the combo and told him will guide him, but this guy can asked u quetions
                          even after midnight! man!! and keep asking, sms, calling u

now he want me all the way go to taman jurong to help him! walauye! i sell the things but i never collect tuisyen fee man!! how can u asked ppl help u in this condition?? and rude too!! ha?? this guy never read posts!! will not do any dealing with this guy anymore. so bware! Troubles never end 1!!!!!!!
                          After 4 years plus he is back in action

Comment

Originally posted by 164 Sqn View Post
                            Opps i missed out
                            NANA

Comment

Beware!!

Opps i missed out
                              NANA
                              I don know after so long liao. this guy still fooling ard. so all DH bro and sis beware don be catch in the 'bad' situation. I just received PM fr bros here to ask for helps. Just becareful.
                              Flying RC is like dating a girl...;)

Comment

Nana

Originally posted by alex_bong View Post
                                I don know after so long liao. this guy still fooling ard. so all DH bro and sis beware don be catch in the 'bad' situation. I just received PM fr bros here to ask for helps. Just becareful.
                                This time round lagi better , he keeps asking me to sell him my T-Rex and let him pay in installments ,to add on when i refuse he kept askin me to trade with his Raptor and N73 .
                                Really a Joker

Comment

Working...
                                X