Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by didicamp
    Hi all,in regards of all the members in tis forum i'm also one of the unlucky person too...beware of tis guy ya...he's currently using the nick neubronner and staying at marine parade....am i right guys??he sold me one of his truggy plus few engines and until now the thing still can't run,tried calling him and yes,all those same lame excuses came out as u all stated ...oversea,never answer the phone,wife nagging and many2 more.....i really wish dat somebody could do sumting abt tis.......
    How much you pay for the stuff? and i wonder how the hell he can make all his R/C stuff not runable and i really wonder whether he knew what he is into in this hobby...

Im not sure where he stay but if u see my previous thread and notice his mobile number and his way of dealing then its most prob him... but dun worry im taking legal action by next week when payment to me are not meet. Im putting him away for good although not really putting him 'away' but im going to make him go through alot of legal trouble that he will find it not worth the $170 he owes me and by the way my legal cost are free since my dad are still active in the Law Society od Spore although retire.

If you can or have his address pls PM me otherwise i'll track it down by his mobile number through the legal channel way. I hate to go down this route and especially letting my dad knew that im being cheated but i have no choice so by next week my payment are not meet i'll take action.

Comment

Originally posted by stonely0
      How much you pay for the stuff? and i wonder how the hell he can make all his R/C stuff not runable and i really wonder whether he knew what he is into in this hobby...

Im not sure where he stay but if u see my previous thread and notice his mobile number and his way of dealing then its most prob him... but dun worry im taking legal action by next week when payment to me are not meet. Im putting him away for good although not really putting him 'away' but im going to make him go through alot of legal trouble that he will find it not worth the $170 he owes me and by the way my legal cost are free since my dad are still active in the Law Society od Spore although retire.

If you can or have his address pls PM me otherwise i'll track it down by his mobile number through the legal channel way. I hate to go down this route and especially letting my dad knew that im being cheated but i have no choice so by next week my payment are not meet i'll take action.
      Oh by the way if i really have to go down the legal route i will claim back the 100% amount he owe me instead of the 50% i treated as bad debts.

He owe me total of $350 and as a good gesture i return him his spoil stuff he sold me i ask him only to refund me $170 for all the trouble, ha! im trying to be good and this is wat i get. I have no idea why i offer him a 50% refund but maybe i was in the accounting stream and knew how ppl will deal with when deals gone bad so i take it as 'bad debts'.

Advice don't deal with ppl online if possible.

Comment

Comment

i personally believe that not ALL online transactions go bad and not ALL online salespeople are out to cheat you. not good to generalize mate.
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Stonely angry thus he said that.. I doubt he really meant "all". Just a casual remark. Stonely called and spoke to me once and I give him the benefit of doubt that he a gentleman lah.

To take legal action sound kinda cruel, but I support the purpose. If not, he will be out there in other forums to cheat other innocent people. Cheaters are not welcome in forum.

By the way, i am also a member in a car club forum and I indeed get to see many cheats years back, collect money for group buys and then the guy ran away, excuses, etc. Now I am the administrator for the same car club and had set up a very tough rule and guideline in my forum. Cheats are almost inexistent in my forum, let alone mischievious members.. my moderators 7/24 weeds them out before they get a chance to try something funny
            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel
              i personally believe that not ALL online transactions go bad and not ALL online salespeople are out to cheat you. not good to generalize mate.
              I do agree i may have make this remark after encountering this guy coz i have never met such a person b4. Anyway after much threat of legal action that guy finally pay up although its very discouraging to deal with ppl like this but i believe not all online transacation's person are like him but there are some who are juz out to make a fast bucks.

However, since i had raise this issue on this person i have had several PM from ppl encountering same situation with this guy and some even choose not to pursue although after paying him couple of hundreds on non working stuff. i strongly suggest members who had deal with him or any other dis-honest member to have a strong stance on handling dis-honest ppl in the R/C forum because this hobby ain't cheap and it's hi-tech stuff we are dealing with here.

Lets work together to wipe these ppl out and make this or any other R/C local forum a safe & fun place to enjoy.

Cheers mate

Comment

I agree.

Not withstanding that he was the same person that Stonely encountered too. I am utterly dissapointed that members trails by the rule of "forgive and forget" attitude.

There is no such things as forgiveness when one repeatedly tries to cheat others of their money. It is only for a good cause that everybody can disclose identity of a person who are out to cheat more members - there are no downside to it, right ?

Who win ? You. Who lost? Me ! Because I felt cheated.

Cheat me once, shame on him. Cheat me twice, shame on me.
                I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

[QUOTE=stonely0;317603]How much you pay for the stuff? and i wonder how the hell he can make all his R/C stuff not runable and i really wonder whether he knew what he is into in this hobby...

If you can or have his address pls PM me otherwise i'll track it down by his mobile number through the legal channel way. I hate to go down this route and especially letting my dad knew that im being cheated but i have no choice so by next week my payment are not meet i'll take action.[/QUOTe

dear bro out there, i did't noe i cause so much issue if i do please accept my apologies. i thought you guys was alright with things cause when i have the cash to return, you bros sound ok. so last of not least i apologies to all bro out there which was't please about me. i love rc and i hope you bros won't turn me away. as i have some $ problem in the past months now gettin back. thank you guy to tell me how you felt. my apologies, neubronner.

Comment

[QUOTE=neubronner;330812]
                    Originally posted by stonely0 View Post

If you can or have his address pls PM me otherwise i'll track it down by his mobile number through the legal channel way. I hate to go down this route and especially letting my dad knew that im being cheated but i have no choice so by next week my payment are not meet i'll take action.[/QUOTe

dear bro out there, i did't noe i cause so much issue if i do please accept my apologies. i thought you guys was alright with things cause when i have the cash to return, you bros sound ok. so last of not least i apologies to all bro out there which was't please about me. i love rc and i hope you bros won't turn me away. as i have some $ problem in the past months now gettin back. thank you guy to tell me how you felt. my apologies, neubronner.
                    Wow... such innocence... like an angel...

Comment

Nominate myself here

Today, I made a bro wait 45 minutes at Gombak MRT for me, holding the stuff that I wanted to buy from him. Sorry!
                      Reason I was late: was lost in Bukit Batok area, and mistakenly went to Bukit Batok MRT instead.
                      Sorry!
                      Luckily seller is a very forgiving guy.

Comment

Originally posted by kaon View Post
                        Today, I made a bro wait 45 minutes at Gombak MRT for me, holding the stuff that I wanted to buy from him. Sorry!
                        Reason I was late: was lost in Bukit Batok area, and mistakenly went to Bukit Batok MRT instead.
                        Sorry!
                        Luckily seller is a very forgiving guy.
                        u mean buyer was very forgiving...
                        Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                          u mean buyer was very forgiving...
                          ok nvm... read wrongly again.

Comment

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                            ok nvm... read wrongly again.
                            And I thought I needed reading glasses !
                            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by ghostfit View Post
                              and I Thought I Needed Reading Glasses ! :l
                              :l

Comment

two buyers here suppose to pick up an item for me, i reserve for them for about 2 weeks. Message no reply. At least reply so i can sell to other people.

Comment

Working...
                                X