• Show
Clear All

perfect1

nice guy, tops
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Johndyl

Bought a servo from johndyl and he gave me spare gear and many servo arms. Thanks so much.

Comment

Dakarsport10

Bought heli and spectrum from him was a very nice guy as I am new to setting up electronic. He help mi solve e problem even tell mi quite a few things to take note of... Very happy dealing from him really thks him lots...

Comment

matthobby84

Matthobby84

No fuss seller and smooth deal. In fact spent more time chatting with him than looking at the condition of the CC-01 touareg offroad truck during the handling-and-taking-over.

Not withstanding, his item are all in very good condition. No scratches or damage. A collector selling his collection ! +1 for Matt, if that is your name
          I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

nesgnak

nice guy, enjoy flying
            For sale

Comment

Nice Seller

juzcat

Bought the below from juzcat, nice seller and shared lotsa info. on the plane.
              Thanks Bro =)

E-Starter Ready to Fly
              Great way to start the hobby
              Strongly reinforced for survival
              Turnigy Engine 2217 16turn 1050kv 23A Out Used 1x Worth $20 new
              Super Simple ESC
              Folding Landing gear for beginner
              2 x Rhino 1500 Mah good condition
              [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"]You Dun know it.... if U Dun try it!!! [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/B]

Comment

Airfield

Nice guy and a real gentleman. Item sold is as described.

Comment

Black8

A true generous and friendly gentleman who just gave away his 26cc boat, a new engine and lots of spares for the sake of spreading the joy - and poison -of the hobby.
                  Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

remauled

Thanks to Bro remauled for the deal on the Cessna he sold me... it's a fantastic bargain and he even gave me a spare motor with esc..Two thumbs up for him
                    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][COLOR="Blue"]You Dun know it.... if U Dun try it!!! [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/B]

Comment

doosby, remauled

nice and friendly guys
                      For sale

Comment

Great Experience to learn

Bought a V3 lama from Superior1, very friendly showed me how to fly the thing and showed me everything like for example if i need help i can call some other guy. Recommended seller! But i totally screw it up.. Beginner here.
                        First i changed the tx from Mode 1 to Mode 2, after that i on the tx and the heli.(i put the throttle stick all the way down. not realising that the stick was on max throttle as when i changed the sticks the direction also changed. Suddenly the lamaV3 SHOOT UP!! scare the crap out of me, i jumped and anyhow grab the heli and i end up breaking the gear for the lower blade.And now my ceilling got those black marks, and my parents is like
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice seller

Bought an alu case for heli from Remauled a week ago. Besides lowering the price, he even helped me tune my heli, gave me advice and even gave me free stuff. Thanks alot. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

One of the best buyers on DH - mahathyr

nice to meet u bro, keep enjoying flying
                            For sale

Comment

Brownie

Very nice gentlemen. Item sold as described and he even gave me an esc for being late.

Comment

where is all this nice guy? like seldom see them le..
                                J.S Carlos

Hanger
                                • Goblin 500
                                • Copter X SE 480 - 3s HeliDrive 3600KV - Robird FBL
                                • MSH Protos 500 Low Hub Stretched - Brain FBL
                                • Spirex - TriCopter - Pcs of Crap Hanging on the Wall

Tx
                                • 8fgs
                                • Devo7
                                • Devo7e

Comment

Working...
                                X