Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frying

been wanna post since i make my first deal with frying. first deal with him was a gws dragonfly, it was a very good condition heli wid many spare parts. 2nd deal with him is todae which is a trex 450xl!! heli in superb condition too. he included many spares oso. a very good seller i muz sae.
    sigpic

Helis:
    Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
    Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
    Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
    Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
    Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

koolkef he is a nice nice guy ..
      ^_^ even i still ohtang (own) him $50 he still sent me all the thing..
      ^_^ nice friendly trustfull guy ^_^(handsome) olso hehehe.
      thz again i love the heli ^_^ abit too big hahaha.....
      i put it ontop of my tv haha .
      dont even know i watching tv or heli olso ..
      sorry i type so mnay cos too happy hehehehe
      V.s.One =Sold
      Sepent 710x2 =Trown By Ex G.f
      Honey Bee C.P =Useless Merry Go Round
      Lama V3 For Me =Vigin Heli
      HoneyBee Fp =Crashed
      HoneyBeeKing =Looped and flipped sold
      Belt Cp =Sold
      DFC Pro (Clone) = Trying to set up Gyro
      V450D01V2 = Flying With 2 New Buddy
      JS Tz Frenzy 50 = Overhauing
      Raptor 60 = Fliping Crazily & Total Gone

Comment

Met up with this guy shammax yesterday..Ooo.. real nice dude ... His gf oso very nice(pretty too if i might add! woot! gd fer u shammax!)~ TOTALLY not discriminating and really friendly.. Sold his heli to me at a pretty good price if i might say... Lolx... Test flew the heli to show me somemore... Told me lotsa stuff since i'm totally new to this hobby.. Whahaha.. Then when i got home and opened the box, i was shocked to find extra spare sparts in the box!! Upz la... Still have after service, sms me to tell me some stuff he forgot to tell me earlier~~ Thanks dude! For giving me a gd experience to start off my entry into this hobby!

Comment

Grassgreengreen

Top Bloke

Comment

RCE Hobby good service!

Just would like to commend on RCE hobby's GOOD SERVICE.. the owner took the extra mile to mail me the incorrect parts(M2 nutz) sizes that i collected, as i am working and time traveling taken happens to be an issue for me. Thats amazing customer service.. good honesty and business ethics, sometimes i feel its not just the money but the convienience and extra effort RCE hobby has provided to me. Thanks again!
            Cheers!

RCE shop website=http://rcehobby.com/

Satisfied Customer
            Noob
            Im a lousy flier. ☠

Comment

suxbux - definitely a choice person to deal with, even took the extra time to show me around fook hai as it was my 1st time there and he was running late for flying in tuas. Thanks a bunch!!!
              « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Comment

LuckySoul is a asset to the daddyHobby Forum

I bought a HB FP without TX from LuckySoul.

I bought over my TX and he gave me some Xtals, installed, trimmed, setup and fly tested my heli.

On a second occasion I traded a Esky 6 channel TX and RX for a different freq TX and RX.

Again LuckySoul installed, trimmed, setup and fly tested my CP2 6 channel heli to perfection.

This Bro is the friendliest and best!
                Tierra Basada
                Tamiya CC-01 / TT-01B / TT-01E / Micro RS4 / HoBao Hyper TT / Traxxas Revo / Traxxas TMax / TT SSK

Cielo blu grande
                Walkera F210 / Walkera Runner 250 (R) / DJI Phantom 4

Comment

bought a raptor50 from RAPTOR2001SG .
                  he taught me and show me how to fly.
                  he is a nice nice guy..thanks again.

Comment

Skareb1986 (Jonathan) an asset to the Hobby

I bought a heli through another bro and found out it was Jonathan's original heli.

I contacted Jonathan as when he originally owned it, he was running the same TX as I am today.

I asked if he could help me by documenting and sending the settings for the TX for his heli to me and he did.

Now here is a guy who obviously loves the hobby and is willing to help others even though there is no personal gain for him at all.

What a Bro! Hats off to you! Thanks Heaps.

Desmo
                    Tierra Basada
                    Tamiya CC-01 / TT-01B / TT-01E / Micro RS4 / HoBao Hyper TT / Traxxas Revo / Traxxas TMax / TT SSK

Cielo blu grande
                    Walkera F210 / Walkera Runner 250 (R) / DJI Phantom 4

Comment

tif i were to give thanks to ppl who thought me everthing i need to know in flying...it will be remotemadness and the guy behind rce hobby patient and humble they thaught me,tuned my heli the were so friendly!!!
                      save the animals!:

Comment

Hello all!

first post on this forum. i am a big noob...hah. just wanna give a big to Adrianli for selling me his Trex HDE and actually driving down to meet me just to give me more spares. Great guy.

also thx to Wangzx (Mr Ong) for quick sale and Gilera180 for "delivering" his optic 6 to me.

for everyone!

now if only i can stop crashing in the sim and start flying for real...

CHEERS!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

davidvg2002

good seller, although one of the servo has problems
                          Charger: Hyperion 0606i Ac/Dc
                          Batteries: 5000mah Lipo hardcase
                          Tx-Rx: 3PK Black Version Spektrum Pro(Custom Pink)
                          Yokomo LCG: Novak XBR ESC, Novak EX-Series 10.5 Brushless, Futaba S9452 Digital Servo, Spektrum Pro Receiver
                          Shells: D1 HKS IS-220R, Street Pink HKS IS-220R, D1 Apexi Blue RX-7FD,(Team Shell) Lexus GS300

Yokomo User For Life And Proud Of It.

Drifting is not meant to be taught only felt.

Comment

hi all,i am JOHOR ALBERT here,i buy a mini titan from alex,very nice heli.
                            good seller
                            KNIGHT 3D 50

ATOM 500

FUTABA 2.4G 12Z

J.R 9X II

WILDCAT FUEL 30%

Comment

davidvg2002 extremely outstanding buyer

boguht a venom night ranger II from him had some problems with servo and other stuff willing to pay me the amount for those items!!! 2 thumbs up
                              Charger: Hyperion 0606i Ac/Dc
                              Batteries: 5000mah Lipo hardcase
                              Tx-Rx: 3PK Black Version Spektrum Pro(Custom Pink)
                              Yokomo LCG: Novak XBR ESC, Novak EX-Series 10.5 Brushless, Futaba S9452 Digital Servo, Spektrum Pro Receiver
                              Shells: D1 HKS IS-220R, Street Pink HKS IS-220R, D1 Apexi Blue RX-7FD,(Team Shell) Lexus GS300

Yokomo User For Life And Proud Of It.

Drifting is not meant to be taught only felt.

Comment

Futaba 9CHP Super

Just bought the abovementioned TX from "BLACKHAWK". Very nice and humble guy who's willing to share knowledges. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X