Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jtansoon. nice guy. deliver my batts to artyspec even though it was at an odd hour of the night and supposed to be for me to go and collect not he deliver! Thanks man!
    8UHP
    Easyglider stock setup(DECOMMED) (new one coming soon)
    World Models 'Voodoo' mustang

Comment

Pilot_bear again! Futaba 3108 servos in great condition and cost less than $3.40 each!!!

Comment

Hello everone, i am new to this enjoyable hobby and woud just like to give some respect to "2fast4u"!

There should be more people like him around bols!! He went out of his way to help me with my heli. I bought a used heli from a friend that stopped flying 3 yrs ago, it's Shuttle...i think its called.

tried to set up, tried to fly.....tried everything.....cannot make it liao!! I took his offer of help from one of his posts and the guy asked me to go to his hse as he got all the rite tool for it.

When i got there and he look at my heli and said that a few things were "not rite" as he put it! He then spent 3 hrs repairing my heli, explaning it to me and setting it up, he even took spares from an old shuttle he had out for me so that i could fly the same day!! When i asked how much for the spares, he told me to just replace them to him when i was ready!!

Ask him how much for his time/work,,,,,,,he said just buy him some beers!!

Took my heli to the field and he fly my heli 4 me...happening bols!!! Never seen my heli fly like that before man!! This guy is the real deal man. Then he spend andother 1 hrs wit me to help ME fly.

All i can say is that this guy is really helpful and he will tell you the truth, even if it hurts to hear it! All in all, i can hoestly say that i think i woud have given up this hobby if he didn help me.

Only 1 ting...his english si beh chim man, sometime must ask him repeat again!! HAHA

2fast4u, thanks man, u r a real gentleman!!

Comment

Got a great deal from EPerrot. Great & honest nice guy, was no fuss dealing with him. I will recommend him to all.

Comment

Vincopter!!! a great guy.. he's the one who helped me tune my heli n i learned alot from him... if not for him i would b still blur like a sotong
            Love the sky with my babies
            Walkera #60>>>1/8 T-trex
            Vortex

Comment

Yeek - definitely the nicest and fuss-free person I've traded with in my experience (have traded with 10+ people, although not in RC/electronic apparatus.)

THUMBS UP !

Comment

Yvesgoh - Friendly and nice guy! Came all the way to my place to pass me the heli and even took show me his own heli and took time to explain the setup!

Comment

CJen - nice chap!

CJen - very accomodating guy. Stayed up late just to fit into my schedule. Took the time to explain the stuffs, etc.

Really appreciate it CJ. Thanks Bro!

ON/OFF ROAD
                  XJ220
                  TT01R
                  SavageSS
                  Mini Madness & Inferno

NIBs
                  F16 350

AIR
                  Electrajet EP10A & 10B
                  Lama V3, PicooZ x3

RIP- P51D x 2, F3A, Spitfire x2, F16 400, SU27x2, F15, G202, F16 350
                  SOLD- BAT EP, Garuda, UCANDO3D, GWS Zero, EStarter, Formosa2 x2, P51D, ME109, Hyper7PRO, DF60&60#B, Bell47G, Lama5#5, FW05, KanaiII, 9CAP
                  DONATED- F16, Formosa 2, Flying Wing, Funny Park, WD, WD Sportster, F4U, Reflection 3D

Comment

Devil

Devil-- Nice guy 2 deal with...very accomodating too.. hee hee... upz 4 his sale..

Comment

eric(pips hobby) and DH member jhlee

i finally get my first heli(pips GWS dragonfly) after joining this forum for one year and 2 days!

Good guy no.1 - Eric from pips hobby
                      called eric up at abt 11+ in the morning and at 2plus i received my heli at my void deck. friendly and fast services. i was also able to witness his amazing flying skill.

Good guy no.2 - fellow DH member jhlee
                      jhlee is the good guy who help me set up and trim my heli. was suppose to meet jhlee at 4 but i was late and have to meet at 5 due to the rain. really learn a lot in the process and he was willing to bear wid my bombarding of newbie questions. and one pt to stress on, i tink he was a bit sick(flu?). and yet he still came to help me. a really nice guy. really sorry for all the trouble u took. and thk a million for all the help and effort u put in.

will join u guys in the air soon!
                      sigpic

Helis:
                      Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
                      Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
                      Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
                      Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
                      Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

Artyspec

Comment

SkyLark991

Comment

My name is finally here!
                            For me, nice ppl i have dealt with includes
                            1) tein228
                            2) SKY
                            3) henryscy
                            4) kolekim

Comment

Sharing My Shopping Experience

As an aeromodeller in Singapore, we now have a lot more choices when making our purchases. This is quite in contrast to the early days when the hobby scene is dominated by just 2 or 3 shops. ln those days, we sometimes have to put up with high prices and a 'take it or leave it' attitude of the shop owners!
                              Having spent a considerable amount of my disposable income with established as well as not so established hobby shops/outlets, l was fortunate to discover "Aerosmith" quite by accident while browsing the forum page of Daddyhobby. While it does not carry a wide range of products, they were all carefully researched and chosen for their reliability, usefulness to the modeller, and best of all, good value for money. The folks at Aerosmith are honest, competent and truly believe in providing good service. Try them -you will be glad you did!

Comment

Ang

Definitely a nice guy to deal with.

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X